123123123y

Aug 16, 2023
It doesn't work anymore because i changed it. People keep posting the official patreon link without authorization.
I like this project, but due to the fact that I started living in the Russian Federation, I can no longer buy a subscription to Patreon

ThatGuyLodos

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2023
I like this project, but due to the fact that I started living in the Russian Federation, I can no longer buy a subscription to Patreon
The main problem is that the link of the mega that is posted is the one that supporters on patreon use too, if everyone uses it the supporter cannot download the game anymore. (mega has traffic limits even if you are premium)
Plus the people that take the link know (its written both on discord and on patreon) that they cannot repost the same mega link.

Manfore

Nov 4, 2023
I don't usually comment on here but I gotta tell you
ThatGuyLodos
your game is awesome! Keep working on it and put it on Steam for the big money, well as much as a goblin sex slave game gets anyway

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
There's always stuff to add and what not, but my main thing is please upgrade the slots. 15 isn't near enough... I need more slots for ummm... research! :lepew:

SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
Will add it in the brothel patch soon
Dear developer, I want to thank you for your efforts, I liked the game, it has great potential, I believe that it will only get better over time! I would like to take this opportunity to ask you a couple of questions: 1. Could you tell me how soon you plan to release the update? 2. Will the update you released appear on this site on the same day? 3. This is more a request than a question, could you share what you are planning in a future update?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
2. Will the update you released appear on this site on the same day?
Keep in mind that this is a pirate site.
Some devs release here themselves as a way of raising awareness. But, afaIk, Lobos is not one of them.
So, it shows up here if/when a 'hero' gets around to sharing a build.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Dear developer, I want to thank you for your efforts, I liked the game, it has great potential, I believe that it will only get better over time! I would like to take this opportunity to ask you a couple of questions: 1. Could you tell me how soon you plan to release the update? 2. Will the update you released appear on this site on the same day? 3. This is more a request than a question, could you share what you are planning in a future update?
You could connect to his discord (first page of this tread) for infomations and progress of the game. And afair, the gap between updates is roughly 2 months, so probably in february or even earlier.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes