klckr

Feb 3, 2020
I checked out the Patreon and Discord for this game and the way these are being operated looks strangely insular.
  1. I may have missed it, but it does not appear the developer reads or posts here at F95.
  2. Without paying $10 a month on Patreon you can't post on the game's discord. That seems a high bar. I guess it's one way to filter out noise.
  3. The Patreon has tiers up to $200 a month! For what appears to be a one-developer game in Tech-Demo stage of completion? I guess the dev is praying there are incredibly gullible people with buckets of money?

I am thankful that apparently a Patron is posting game versions here, but overall the situation with this game looks to my eye like a shot at Cashgrab Abandonware.
Hope I'm mistaken, and I'm curious if anyone has a different interpretation of the situation or knows more.
I am always very hesitant in supporting patreons with hidden amount of supporters or earnings.
First I pirate a copy and then I'll support it if I like it, but it also depends on what the dev is already making. There are some woefully under supported good projects and some overpaid jackasses coasting by with minimal effort. The way I see it you hide your supporters if you are afraid people are thinking you are getting too much money already. ATM I support like 15 devs, but none with fully hidden info, feels too scammy for me, also I don't support anything that makes more than 20k a month.

About these super expensive tiers I don't really care. If somebody wants to pay that much sure go ahead, most makers offer things like custom renders or some influence in the project, here you get absolutely nothing. I don't really care about tiers as I just give what I think a dev deserves and pirate it anyway. You can also go for a custom amount.

I don't think it is meant to be a Cashgrab/Abandonware but it might end up that way anyway. The cave is nice and all but I don't really see this fleshing out anytime soon, some serious additions have to be made to give this game some replayability. Temptation to slow down and keep collecting might become too much.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
I am always very hesitant in supporting patreons with hidden amount of supporters or earnings.
Had not noticed that was hidden, good point.

If somebody wants to pay that much sure go ahead, most makers offer things like custom renders or some influence in the project, here you get absolutely nothing.
Agreed. I completely understand a dev putting a high price for a specific thing that takes effort to accomplish, but the "Why not give me hundreds of dollars? It will help the game, I promise." smells to me like a cow/farmer relationship rather than player/developer.

To be fair, artists and programmers aren't exactly known for being the most psychologically astute or socially adept people. This might have just been one of those "Set up a Patreon they said... What should the highest tier be? Fuck it, $200!"

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I think she can be found in the village. Also currently there is a bug where you can get her more than once.
Wait wait... where's the slim elf come from? crap did i sell her lol
My current game apparently was bugged as I couldn't get her... had to start over to see and don't remember seeing her. Off topic though... anyone figure out how to bypass the 15 slaves? Once you hit 15 with hybrids.... they just stop giving birth which is lame. You could get a whole bunch of humans from raiding but the hybrids stop which is lame.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
My current game apparently was bugged as I couldn't get her... had to start over to see and don't remember seeing her. Off topic though... anyone figure out how to bypass the 15 slaves? Once you hit 15 with hybrids.... they just stop giving birth which is lame. You could get a whole bunch of humans from raiding but the hybrids stop which is lame.
Sell the ones your not using.
I set myself a 'soft' cap of 12 so I had room to check the stats of any being born. If it was more desirable, I sold off one of the older ones.
How do i get the neko?
Raid the city, iIrc.

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone got a save with the new monster? Saves can be found here: C:\Users\accountname\AppData\Local\MudBlood\Saved\SaveGames\

Balial42

May 3, 2018
There are also some new potions in the Marketplace (hotkey 6) where you can buy the slaves/goblins.
It contains potion to increase/decrease the depravity and also some potion to change their appearance randomly. -> information from his discord.
And the werewolf has his own sex animations, for humans and goblinettas.

Reactions: GreenPotato
Aug 24, 2017
There are also some new potions in the Marketplace (hotkey 6) where you can buy the slaves/goblins.
It contains potion to increase/decrease the depravity and also some potion to change their appearance randomly. -> information from his discord.
And the werewolf has his own sex animations, for humans and goblinettas.
I am unable to unlock the werewolf. I've bred the dog/cat slave, and the smaller elf slave with both goblins and abominations. What am i missing?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I only have male werewolves.:rolleyes::unsure:how to make or where to get a werewolf woman?
See comment #432
If you use the werewolf save from above, you already have her. Otherwise you wouldn't have werewolfs, right? ;)

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes