realzzhzzh

Jul 21, 2019
In the name of love and peace and sharing sprite of the internet, I solemnly present you THE LINK:

p.s. those guys are quite friendly to talk with, and it seems that they also know this place. Thus, sorry Raswedj, the file name was already like that when I received it:WutFace:.

Jun 21, 2017
In the name of love and peace and sharing sprite of the internet, I solemnly present you THE LINK:
Pixeldrain

p.s. those guys are quite friendly to talk with, and it seems that they also know this place. Thus, sorry Raswedj, the file name was already like that when I received it:WutFace:.
Oh noes :eek:! Now lodos will have to ban his sole source of new income!

Now being serious theres no way he would start blanket-banning new people, His entire bussiness relies on having people pay monthly until they are tired and leave and new people picking up the slack of leavers, If he starts banning newcomers he will pretty much take a shotgun to the foot and kill the project in three months tops

Foxsaken

Jul 29, 2017
Pixeldrain

Tyvm i love this trojan .

Feb 15, 2018
let's say you deposit 10 euros and do what you said, then you can be sure that he will ban you and everyone else who registered and paid about a week before will be banned because he already has the money .
Still doesn't change the fact that anyone can make an alt account for this purpose.You can't just ban your future supporters just to get one man who doesn't care if he gets banned.

Koo-Mer

May 21, 2020
Pixeldrain

Weird, the link doesn't work for me. In any case, thanks mate, you're a bloody saint.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Pixeldrain

No problem but if I don't understand a language like Chinese it's better to be suspicious. Trust is good, control is better
and thanks for the link ^^

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Pixeldrain

This file gave my PC COVID. It's ogre...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I wanna know if i got all the unique(named) characters: the human, the petite elf, the elf nun, the first goblin hybrid, the neko. Did i miss one?
Also, didn't auto milking work before? Milk helps a lot now, but i don't wanna micromanage it.

GreenPotato

Oct 2, 2018
Damn, it's quite disappointing that majority of "abomination" monster animations are anal. :cautious:
Still good animations tho, definitely strongest side of the game.

Reactions: stonegate8

EcchiMage

Jun 10, 2023
Sooo, I have no clue how t play this. The guide doesn't really help with the first steps. I am alone ina very dark cave and .. I can send my one dude to raid.. and he dies.. what then?

Edit: I have found the "Rest space"

Reactions: MoreNow

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Thanks for the share, realzzhzzh!

Btw, a few pages back there are some savefiles that works pretty well with this version. The unique girls are there and also high level orcs and girls with 3 traits.
Cheat engine is your friend too, when you want some milk and stuff.
And last but not least, use saveeditoronline for fertile chance and whatsoever.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes