hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Right I'm sure lots of people on Patreon are out there banning people and losing income, over posting content from their updates section to a forum.

...But I'm stupid right

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Unless the dev has unique codes given out to every patreon supporter, couldn't you just y'know, not use the same username as your patreon account when uploading?
Yes they could do that....but some people are actually dumb enough to either use the same user name or use one that so similar that it makes it easy to tell who it is.
It's also possible for a dev if they know how to do it to have a hidden token added to each download and find out that way.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Varalaker

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Right I'm sure lots of people on Patreon are out there banning people and losing income, over posting content from their updates section to a forum.

...But I'm stupid right
Yes, indie developers can believe in copyright holders' myths just as much as major studios. Being indie by itself does not give one preternatural wisdom and harmony with the universe.

Reactions: Varalaker

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
OK I think you guys misunderstood, I am saying they will not ban for posting THE NEWS ABOUT THE GAME, i.e., the latest posts from the Patreon page talking about what is in the new version or what is being worked on, etc. not the actual fucking game. Holy shit.

As others have said, there is a special way to post the newest versions of games, dunno why you are acting like that's a mystery, the site has been handling that problem for hundreds if not thousands of patreon games for some time now...

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
OK I think you guys misunderstood, I am saying they will not ban for posting THE NEWS ABOUT THE GAME, i.e., the latest posts from the Patreon page talking about what is in the new version or what is being worked on, etc. not the actual fucking game. Holy shit.
You're the one that stuck your nose into a conversation without clarifying what you meant.

As others have said, there is a special way to post the newest versions of games, dunno why you are acting like that's a mystery, the site has been handling that problem for hundreds if not thousands of patreon games for some time now...
No one said there wasn't a special way as the staff knows how to cover their tracks but the average user; well the average user here anyway; doesn't. Once again you failed to clarify yourself.

Last edited:

Sindri726

Nov 20, 2020
MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.3.7 updates
  • Added utility features to the milk, now each race has its own milk, with its own properties, which can be used to increase the statistics of any character that can be inside the nursery. This features can be accessed by clicking on the new bottom right button, (nursery icon)
  • New unique character Luleth has been added, which can be obtained by succesfully raiding the Village
  • New animations have been made for the Human-Goblin hybrid
  • 5 more hair have been added to the Human-Goblin hybrid
  • Pubic hair have been added, you can switch between the types in the character menu using the arrows (character menu can be opened pressing F on a character)
And sill no update here.

Alhamkhara

Feb 7, 2021
Usually I don't post here, but for this game I had to. First of all game has an good gameplay idea, but problems are that lair is too stretched, it is very confusing in the beginning. Also hair is bugged which is why I stopped playing after short time. One thing I also find weird is that game is too silent, like come on, I want to hear girls moaning from another room.
In the end, this game has a lot of room for improvement, and I hope it gets better.

Reactions: flannan and sweetit

Weebling

Dec 31, 2020
Usually I don't post here, but for this game I had to. First of all game has an good gameplay idea, but problems are that lair is too stretched, it is very confusing in the beginning. Also hair is bugged which is why I stopped playing after short time. One thing I also find weird is that game is too silent, like come on, I want to hear girls moaning from another room.
In the end, this game has a lot of room for improvement, and I hope it gets better.
Everything is fixed except the hair if you have Patreon.

Reactions: pizzacattt
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes