BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Can you tell me what you were doing when this occurred? Or do you get this randomly?
this is a common error that happen when you have old/not compatible hardware with DX12, the best solution for this is to open the game with the script -dx11 but some games dont allow this or are not developed to handle dx11

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
A couple of notes.

The obvious darkness of the game, complained about by many. Aspects of the game can't be seen. You took the time to make them, let us see them!

Falling through the floor a lot and no way to "unstuck", having to load an old save if you don't save every 30 seconds. The clipping my be harder to fix at this stage, then to add a "return position" button maybe?

The "Guide" page needs some updates, explaining buying and selling. Healing girls etc.

It's a great little game so far. Some bugs and sticking my face in my screen to try and see the babies, due to the darkness of the game. Looking forward to future progress!

Reactions: Iluha

ThatGuyLodos

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2023
A couple of notes.

The obvious darkness of the game, complained about by many. Aspects of the game can't be seen. You took the time to make them, let us see them!

Falling through the floor a lot and no way to "unstuck", having to load an old save if you don't save every 30 seconds. The clipping my be harder to fix at this stage, then to add a "return position" button maybe?

The "Guide" page needs some updates, explaining buying and selling. Healing girls etc.

It's a great little game so far. Some bugs and sticking my face in my screen to try and see the babies, due to the darkness of the game. Looking forward to future progress!
  1. The game is not dark on our side, it might be your screen. Many screens reproduce bad the "black" colors. We've tested 5 different computers with 5 different screen. Game is meant to be dark, plus in the options there is gamma. Can you send a screenshot where you fall on the floor? As written on the guide you can use 1 to 6 buttons to teleport. And about the darkness, we put the gamma option for that reason and the game is meant to be dark in an obscure goblin cave. But not that you can't see nothing, for all that have this problem i suggest you to try to regulate the color of your screen palette, because probably its not accurate. The only moment we found this problem was using a very old samsung screen paid 80 euros 10 years ago. We will add an explanation to the selling and buying on the guide too. If you like the game please support, if you have bugs or issues to report please contact me on discord.

Reactions: Propaga and senaris

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
  1. The game is not dark on our side, it might be your screen. Many screens reproduce bad the "black" colors. We've tested 5 different computers with 5 different screen. Game is meant to be dark, plus in the options there is gamma. Can you send a screenshot where you fall on the floor? As written on the guide you can use 1 to 6 buttons to teleport. And about the darkness, we put the gamma option for that reason and the game is meant to be dark in an obscure goblin cave. But not that you can't see nothing, for all that have this problem i suggest you to try to regulate the color of your screen palette, because probably its not accurate. The only moment we found this problem was using a very old samsung screen paid 80 euros 10 years ago. We will add an explanation to the selling and buying on the guide too. If you like the game please support, if you have bugs or issues to report please contact me on discord.
Well, it is definitely not my monitor. I have an 8k monitor, which was a lot more than 80 euros. I will try the gamma options, the next time I try it out. I usually don't mess with gamma too much, as it sometimes distorts the image.

As for the falling through the floor, I cant say the specific spot, but can help you try to replicate it. It's usually in the sections between rooms, like hitting a corner. More than likely between the breading area and nursery or the next corridor in the breeding area headed to slave area. It happened a few times, while moving quickly. If I catch the area, I'll post a screenshot.

senaris

Jan 5, 2022
I have an 8k monitor
You can literally have a 16k monitor (if that exists), and the quality of the monitor itself doesn't rely on pixel count alone.

That's why in some games, when you first enter them, they require you to make some 'gamma corrections' by changing the gamma levels until you barely see some image. Therefore, the author may be right; I didn't encounter that much pitch darkness as you imply."

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
You can literally have a 16k monitor (if that exists), and the quality of the monitor itself doesn't rely on pixel count alone.

That's why in some games, when you first enter them, they require you to make some 'gamma corrections' by changing the gamma levels until you barely see some image. Therefore, the author may be right; I didn't encounter that much pitch darkness as you imply."
I said I would try it :rolleyes:. This is the only game I've had to mess with gamma. It did fix the darkness, but took away from quality as I expected. Meaning the white skinned girls are MUCH brighter than everything else now. Not a huge deal.

Looking forward to updates!

RatLad

Jul 22, 2019
Wow, this demo so far is just awesome! Amazing work! Would love to see the girls be able to get covered in cum, and also rebind control options

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
Why are we only breeding gobbos? The tribe needs to diversify the troops; how about breeding the slaves with hounds & wargs? Give the gobbos additional monster units, or even mounts to form cavalry.

Reactions: SarcasticBeaver

GTDO

Feb 2, 2019
I propose to make levels of our shelter, where in the future depending on the level can be occupied village, city and other, while it is captured they will bring resources and slaves

ThatGuyLodos

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2023
Why are we only breeding gobbos? The tribe needs to diversify the troops; how about breeding the slaves with hounds & wargs? Give the gobbos additional monster units, or even mounts to form cavalry.
The main purpose of the game is to stack animations, races and 3d models to start doing the open world, and btw you can already breed them with another monster ( added the last patch ) other than the goblin. And in the next one we start adding hybrids.

ThatGuyLodos

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2023
I propose to make levels of our shelter, where in the future depending on the level can be occupied village, city and other, while it is captured they will bring resources and slaves
Have you ever played kenshi? That is our ultimate goal, so in the future you will be able to do that.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes