Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Guys, anyone knows a way to get for sure the potion for breeding minotaurs? So far i raided a lot the dungeon where the potion was supposed to be, but the only thing i got was to lose soldiers.
Keep breeding the 'same' goblin over and over. At around 20-25 level, there is a chance for an abomination to spawn. But don't bother leveling it. Just keep using the same goblin, the higher his level, the hight the level of an abomination. Took me about an hour to get 100+ levels of abominations/werewolfs. Also keep milking the npcs, elfs givea decent boost to levels, which makes it quicker to level them up.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Walkthrough updated; basically just a version change. Savegames are the same, as they're backward compatible anyway.

Looks like the anal pregnancies are back.
Did those and oral pregnancies ever leave?
full save please, don't know why but mine just disapeared after crashing my game, dont want to do it all again, please help
See walkthrough savegames. There are also several published in this thread.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Suprisingly good. Lots of good animations, models look nice. Critique:

- breeding pit is way too dark
- would be nice to have a quick "Send to Nursery" button, like you have "Send to Cage"
- slave should also have levels
- futa should be able to breed humans too. A futa potion to create human futas to breed new (better slaves)?
- perhaps even send fully broken slaves on raids as soliders (that means they would also need attack/defense stats)?
- perhaps have horny, broken slaves in the cage engage in a bit of lesbian action?

Last edited:

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Suprisingly good. Lots of good animations, models look nice. Critique:

- breeding pit is way too dark
- would be nice to have a quick "Send to Nursery" button, like you have "Send to Cage"
- slave should also have levels
- futa should be able to breed humans too. A futa potion to create human futas to breed new (better slaves)?
- perhaps even send fully broken slaves on raids as soliders (that means they would also need attack/defense stats)?
- perhaps have horny, broken slaves in the cage engage in a bit of lesbian action?
i have 6 broken slaves in the brothel so i become money :)

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes