Xenox018

Jul 3, 2019
Someone tried it? :D
I did, it didn't look like a virus, at least my antivirus didn't detect a thing and my computer didn't start to speak chinese or something like that. Also in the right down corner says that's v0.68.5, so it might be legit.
I've noticed that there are some new animations (threesomes with one human/catgirl/elf slave and two goblins are possible now and there are some new foursome animations too), nothing less, nothing more.

1728635745006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: daemon169x

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Any idea when the story/progression features will get introduced? It would be great to be able to start developing our lair as part of the game.

Reactions: joehoe

Gogeta458

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah there is apparently a game breaking bug in this update but they didn't say what it was. So the devs pulled the update after it was up for about 10 minutes. Messed around with the update for about 1 hour and havent encountered anything so i have no clue what the issue could be.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Yeah there is apparently a game breaking bug in this update but they didn't say what it was. So the devs pulled the update after it was up for about 10 minutes. Messed around with the update for about 1 hour and havent encountered anything so i have no clue what the issue could be.
I've been experiencing issues where the women wouldn't complete childbirth automation and just sit in the chair endlessly. you have to reload the game for it to start up again properly.

Predator_33

Sep 20, 2024
I've been experiencing issues where the women wouldn't complete childbirth automation and just sit in the chair endlessly. you have to reload the game for it to start up again properly.
The problem is in the limitation of the number of monsters and goblins, after restarting the save they simply exceeded the number limited by the developer.

Nov 9, 2022
Wish that when it says "threesomes/foursomes" it usually has 2 or more women (unless I just fumbled dragging other women to breeding pit) and kinda hoped for a orgasm spasm animation for squirting, but what I would like even more is if the dev committed some time to performance, everytime I open up the game I can hear my PC scream in pain and I can barely play the game because of how hot it gets after a bit of time.

amelia1990

Dec 18, 2023
update is good, but the girls should have strongest and longer squirt animations, and new animations with the monsters squeezing their breast and milk squirting out of their breasts :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L E W D

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please, don't know why but mine just disapeared after crashing my game, dont want to do it all again, please help

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Can anyone say me is this % bug away by the succubus trink or not if not is this game unplayable for me

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MudBloodPrologue-0.68.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, anyone knows a way to get for sure the potion for breeding minotaurs? So far i raided a lot the dungeon where the potion was supposed to be, but the only thing i got was to lose soldiers.

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Guys, anyone knows a way to get for sure the potion for breeding minotaurs? So far i raided a lot the dungeon where the potion was supposed to be, but the only thing i got was to lose soldiers.
stronger your assault force higher chances to get one i padded out my count with werewolves and abominations for my first raid

Reactions: T4t0rt
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes