jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
I'm actually surprised there isn't a contraceptive to just let some of these girls fuck without dealing with the mechanics at the end.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I'm actually surprised there isn't a contraceptive to just let some of these girls fuck without dealing with the mechanics at the end.
Nothing to prevent them to get pregnant yet, but there are some ways to deal with it:
- knock her up and keep here in the brothel and still get some money
- use anal or oral (anal pregnancy is still a thing, I guess)
- every girl got a birth counter. When thos goes to 0, they won't get pregnant again until you gave them the uterus restoration potion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milenus

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Nothing to prevent them to get pregnant yet, but there are some ways to deal with it:
- knock her up and keep here in the brothel and still get some money
- use anal or oral (anal pregnancy is still a thing, I guess)
- every girl got a birth counter. When thos goes to 0, they won't get pregnant again until you gave them the uterus restoration potion.
The anal pregnancy is a bug as there are some anal animations that are incorrectly coded to be vaginal and counts as such. Animation 7 in the default brothal animation set (slave must have max depravity) has this bug. You can clearly see that its anal but it counts as vaginal when you can see the slave go from virgin to non virgin and get pregnant.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Better then 2 Mickey Rourke´s....wait...what? :BootyTime:
It's simple.first Rouke was unexpectedly born to by Mifia. Then I saw in raids: "Find Rouke ", goblins went to this raid and a second Rouke with different stats than the first Rouke appeared in the cage.
Скриншот 17-10-2024 204214.png Скриншот 17-10-2024 204225.png
Personally, the game makes me happy with its bugs.:D Previously, there was double birth. It's a pity that in the latest version, goblin hybrids do not have huge bellies when giving birth after sex with a pig.

Reactions: Balial42
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes