Balial42

May 3, 2018
I would love to be able to have the goblins fuck the girls while they're getting milked along with a option for audible cum is there a suggestion box or something like that for the devs?
That would be nice. Try
Yes. The only one that is not bugged. The rest, which are just Neko - all (checked 5)
I mean, this sucks, but on the other hand it's not a big deal if you didn't watch the animations (or use human or elves for that, since they share the same animation Set) and just let them be used to gain money in the brothel.

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
That would be nice. Try

I mean, this sucks, but on the other hand it's not a big deal if you didn't watch the animations (or use human or elves for that, since they share the same animation Set) and just let them be used to gain money in the brothel.
Well, I sent almost all the unique slaves (except Rouke, the werewolf is in charge of her) to the brothel after resetting the birth counter and will try to keep them there longer (the longer they are there, the more money they bring). And somehow I don't want to use these crooked Nekos... One is enough. But that's for me, others may have their own priorities

Reactions: Balial42

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
Don't shoot! I found something! :D

After using a custom prisoner look potion, buttons Q and E ( up and down ) stop working. They only turn on after restarting the game.

Next. I put a catgirl on a buggy table in a brothel. When changing poses during an action scene, extra goblins appear. (Example - GoblinTable 2, switching from pose 1 to pose 2)

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
can I drop several on a girl at once? I have a lot too but dropping them all individually is crap
Are you in a hurry? Set up production, choose one girl, put her in a cave and adjust her stats while everything else works :) Personally, I pour all the potions into Laab..... I'll have to see what she'll produce there someday :D
And if Laab is given the succubus mark and she starts giving birth to minotaurs... I'm afraid to imagine what kind of minotaurs there will be in terms of stats :D

kaneki96

Mar 24, 2019
Are you in a hurry? Set up production, choose one girl, put her in a cave and adjust her stats while everything else works :) Personally, I pour all the potions into Laab..... I'll have to see what she'll produce there someday :D
And if Laab is given the succubus mark and she starts giving birth to minotaurs... I'm afraid to imagine what kind of minotaurs there will be in terms of stats :D
that would take days to drop them all one by one

Unbenannt.png

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
guys is there only one futa in the game? View attachment 4166236
It's a pity, but yes. And as soon as you get it (well, also the succubus mark, to give birth to minotaurs), going to the dungeon loses its meaning. The game developer could well think about adding more of these to the game.
I have some ideas on how to expand the game content, but I'm afraid the game developer doesn't show up here + he has his own views on this...and seeing what they have in discord - that's how it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: zanoba111

zanoba111

Feb 17, 2024
It's a pity, but yes. And as soon as you get it (well, also the succubus mark, to give birth to minotaurs), going to the dungeon loses its meaning. The game developer could well think about adding more of these to the game.
I have some ideas on how to expand the game content, but I'm afraid the game developer doesn't show up here + he has his own views on this...and seeing what they have in discord - that's how it is.
ah too bad i hope they add more succubus. also if that succubus futa can pregnant elf and to give birth to another creature or smthing like that would be better

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
ah too bad i hope they add more succubus. also if that succubus futa can pregnant elf and to give birth to another creature or smthing like that would be better
"

• Futa/Succubus: Dungeon (Laab)
    • Laab has both sets of genitals and can both impregnate (only Hybrids), as well as get pregnant
    • Laab can birth any monster, and will occasionally impregnate Hybrids, resulting in a Hybrid birth
    • Laab can work in brothel, and be milked, producing human milk
    • Laab increases slave depravity at same rate as mating with goblins "
My succubus gave birth to minotaurs :D

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
that would take days to drop them all one by one

View attachment 4165452
One solution for avoiding Carpal tunnel; overlay the Inventory UI on the slave you are about to use it on and then either use an Autoclicker or just click away. Also open the slave stat UI(Press F after selecting the slave) on the side to monitor the stat increase. One thing to note; the item HAS to be overlayed ON the slave itself.

zanoba111

Feb 17, 2024
"

• Futa/Succubus: Dungeon (Laab)
    • Laab has both sets of genitals and can both impregnate (only Hybrids), as well as get pregnant
    • Laab can birth any monster, and will occasionally impregnate Hybrids, resulting in a Hybrid birth
    • Laab can work in brothel, and be milked, producing human milk
    • Laab increases slave depravity at same rate as mating with goblins "
My succubus gave birth to minotaurs :D
yea mine too ;d

Reactions: Not Included

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
Hmm. as far as I understood, the main goal of the game is to feck everyone and everything, go through all the locations and collect a collection of unique girls. Congratulate me, I won this game. Bring a new one :D

Although I wonder if those two (or one on two accounts - I don't know, there are two of them on Discord) developer/s come here.... Otherwise you write and write, find bugs, describe them, and in response - silence. And there is no point in all this writing.. :D

Reactions: zanoba111

zanoba111

Feb 17, 2024
Hmm. as far as I understood, the main goal of the game is to feck everyone and everything, go through all the locations and collect a collection of unique girls. Congratulate me, I won this game. Bring a new one :D

Although I wonder if those two (or one on two accounts - I don't know, there are two of them on Discord) developer/s come here.... Otherwise you write and write, find bugs, describe them, and in response - silence. And there is no point in all this writing.. :D
yea game has no goal ;d

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes