Balial42

May 3, 2018
Or give her a potion that restores the birth counter and it turns out that you can get by with a few girls instead of a whole harem :D

BTW. That potion really helps. It happens (like with the red futa girl), that when it has exhausted the birth limit, it has excellent stats (I got minotaurs with huge damage from it.) But there is a downside to this - the dungeon defenders have the same defense level as the damage of your strongest monster (I pumped up the minotaur to 1.704 000 damage, but even with a group I couldn't complete the dungeon) :D
Make a save, sell your high value monsters and check back to the defense level for the dungeon. Or send a lot of high powered monsters at once. ;)

Reactions: Not Included

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
Make a save, sell your high value monsters and check back to the defense level for the dungeon. Or send a lot of high powered monsters at once. ;)
Yes, thank you. I considered this option and it looks like I'll have to do it this way. Although at this time I would hunt for these red futa devils (although it's strange, besides the named one, you can still catch a lot of cat girls. And there's only one devil girl. Otherwise, there is no need to go to the dungeon if there are no more devils there.

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Yes, thank you. I considered this option and it looks like I'll have to do it this way. Although at this time I would hunt for these red futa devils (although it's strange, besides the named one, you can still catch a lot of cat girls. And there's only one devil girl. Otherwise, there is no need to go to the dungeon if there are no more devils there.
True that. Once you have Laab, you don't need to raid the dungeons by now. Also, the Neko animations are broken (tilted in breed and giving birth sometimes).
To bad you couldn't get offspring beside those goblinettas. Might be a thing for future updates. We will see.

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
True that. Once you have Laab, you don't need to raid the dungeons by now. Also, the Neko animations are broken (tilted in breed and giving birth sometimes).
To bad you couldn't get offspring beside those goblinettas. Might be a thing for future updates. We will see.
I've sent goblins and monsters into the dungeon 12 times already ( full company). So far the result is zero. I'll have to read up, maybe I'll understand what I'm doing wrong. (Developer!!!!!! Add more devils to the game!!!)
I know what's wrong. Finally. NPC level too small :D

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
I would love to be able to have the goblins fuck the girls while they're getting milked along with a option for audible cum is there a suggestion box or something like that for the devs?

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
Hehe.
Yesterday I conducted a small experiment: I raised hybrid goblins with 100 fertility (their birth counter is 52-54). Make 6 of these - and the rest can be taken prisoner, you just need to stock up on a potion to restore the birth counter. And the named ones, after resetting - to the brothel, a day of leveling up and improving stats :)

Not Included

Oct 9, 2024
this game is really great. Needs updated pics!
Well, the game itself is good, the developer can only add races (with locations) and poses ( maybe few various of beds in brothel ) :) Nothing else needs to be done :). Well, and add some more red futa girls to the dungeon :)

Now further. It has already been written that all neko are bugged and lie across. It also seems to have been written that the bug in the brothel with the bed (second from the left) has been fixed and extra mobs do not appear. I declare - the bug is faulty and extra mobs still appear (it seems when disabling the "Auto" button and enabling the "Anal only" button). It is cured by restarting the game.
Hmm. I checked it now - it looks like this bug appears with human/elven slaves in the "human/elf and two goblins" variant. So if it's just a goblin with a hybrid, then nothing happens. There are no "threesome" poses with goblin hybrids in brothel :)
1729763190073.png

Last edited:

zanoba111

Feb 17, 2024
Well, the game itself is good, the developer can only add races (with locations) and poses ( maybe few various of beds in brothel ) :) Nothing else needs to be done :). Well, and add some more red futa girls to the dungeon :)

Now further. It has already been written that all neko are bugged and lie across. It also seems to have been written that the bug in the brothel with the bed (second from the left) has been fixed and extra mobs do not appear. I declare - the bug is faulty and extra mobs still appear (it seems when disabling the "Auto" button and enabling the "Anal only" button). It is cured by restarting the game.
Hmm. I checked it now - it looks like this bug appears with human/elven slaves in the "human/elf and two goblins" variant. So if it's just a goblin with a hybrid, then nothing happens. There are no "threesome" poses with goblin hybrids in brothel :)
View attachment 4162079
neko "senira" isnt bugged thought

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes