smithobrad

Apr 3, 2023
they way absol ai is setup it prioitizes fighting more then sex ive been trying to edit its so it uses sex moves alot more often but every time i do the character breaks or doesnt load so i gave up on that for now i can try to see if i can find out why the plant room isnt working
I think it's because it doesn't have an SFF file like the other two stages that were included. Problem is, I'm not sure how to make the SFF file for it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man, I always want to make another version for myself only to find it's fucking ass trying to find compatible characters still. It might be even worse than before, because now for some reason people are removing compatibility from characters that used to have it. Maybe there's a limit on animations or something and most the new versions are phasing out kuroplus compatibility or something. I really don't want to trial and error hundreds of characters to find a few dozen that work with him. Weird part is the characters seem to have the animations they need based on the previews on that site but they won't trigger with his moves.

Why does that site not seem to have a way to search by compatibility, or popularity? That's some basic shit.

Then you have the folders that just plain don't work. Zero quality control or consistency.

Last edited:

smithobrad

Apr 3, 2023
they way absol ai is setup it prioitizes fighting more then sex ive been trying to edit its so it uses sex moves alot more often but every time i do the character breaks or doesnt load so i gave up on that for now i can try to see if i can find out why the plant room isnt working
After a lot of fiddling, I managed to get the Absols to do their sex moves more often! And make them easier. I just removed the AI sets that were in the code and now it isn't as OP and actually does those lewds. Although the sex animation kind of breaks once it finishes past the Win screen, I want to figure out why.

Last edited:

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
After a lot of fiddling, I managed to get the Absols to do their sex moves more often! And make them easier. I just removed the AI sets that were in the code and now it isn't as OP and actually does those lewds. Although the sex animation kind of breaks once it finishes past the Win screen, I want to figure out why.
send me the absols and i can take a look if you want

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MUGENPersonalEdition-2023.07.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 25, 2020
how i can unlock the dark minotaur??
black minotaur?, I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about, if it's the character called "minotaur" he's not in this version of the game, but you can download it through hentaicharmugen, just extract it, copy the name of the character.def, and paste it in the list of characters in SELECT.DEF in the DATA folder, now if you refer to some color palette of the character, it's kind of automatic, when you get 2 players, the second one automatically changes palette, but you can also change the color palette main by the "fighter factory" app, this one is more difficult to explain

Mar 25, 2020
how do you break out of sex position when you are female protag and being screwed ?
only some "aggressor" characters allow their "victims" to flee (like most futas), if I'm not mistaken you have to keep pressing the movement buttons < > and also the character's attack buttons which are usually s+d or y+z (s+d / x+c)

Oct 12, 2018
Man, I always want to make another version for myself only to find it's fucking ass trying to find compatible characters still. It might be even worse than before, because now for some reason people are removing compatibility from characters that used to have it. Maybe there's a limit on animations or something and most the new versions are phasing out kuroplus compatibility or something. I really don't want to trial and error hundreds of characters to find a few dozen that work with him. Weird part is the characters seem to have the animations they need based on the previews on that site but they won't trigger with his moves.

Why does that site not seem to have a way to search by compatibility, or popularity? That's some basic shit.

Then you have the folders that just plain don't work. Zero quality control or consistency.
Well, it mostly comes down to people not building upon other people's edits, plus perhaps the animation states sharing similar code between aggressors. Regardless, most edits now days are being made to be compatible with "Brian/TOBF/Bao" animations/code. In general, ESPECIALLY for those who like to play the victims and want a more gameplay flavorful experience, things are way better then they ever have been. On the aggressor side as well, things are a lot more expanded in general compared to just the days where only really Kuromaru and Minotaur were largely worth using, with maybe some small exceptions for a few other aggressors.

All in all, I've been building upon a Queen of Fighters installation I've had for years (its a bit of a mess visually at times with character portraits, and the select screen being overstuffed), but I've got myself a pretty ridiculous sized collection at this point, especially of plenty of characters with varying degrees of compatibility for Gettag, Futamugencharsmaker, and a couple others aggressors that are more recent and popular these days, plus a base collection of characters who are all pretty compatible with Kuromaru, or at least older versions of him, Minotaur, and Vega.

It can be a bit of work to learn the lingo I imagine, and what works with what when you haven't been in the space either for awhile or ever, but its definitely worth it if this sort of gameplay scratches an itch in your brain. Only other thing
I've played that comes anywhere close is Fairy Fighting and some of Toffi-sama's games really.

Mar 25, 2020
can we get more facefuck edit victim?
[/CITAR]
yes, all characters are perfectly editable, I'm not an expert in pixel art, all I learned was editing these animations, so what I do is dig around sprite by sprite until I find one that I can turn into a blowjob, then I modify some pixels and "bazinga"

Mar 25, 2020
im not seeing the modded chars when i put them in the char folder
when you put them in the folder, you must also copy the name of the folder and paste it in the SELECT.DEF list of characters in the DATA folder (make sure that this character "char.def" is not inside TWO folders, leave it in the first folder inside the CHARS= folder)

Mar 25, 2020
I always wondered where I was suppose to find the base game of Mugen. I wanted to make my own pack but I could never check where to download the base game or at least choose an existing pack to start with
on the site "mugenarchive.com" there are several empty versions created by the community, you can try to scratch something there

Reactions: Hibikiki
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes