xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I made a small video guide explaining how to do the file edits, plus i'm also adding a link to an already fixed Select file

This is the already fixed select file
It's a temp download link so it won't last forever

Also... please ignore the insane amount of tabs I have open...
1722114915829.png well it's opening now but i'm an error for system.def, i did download and replace the select one already, do i have to do something to the system aswell?

Edit.
Nvm i worked it out, changed the mmmb folder to Mugen1 and it seemed to make it work

Reactions: Zarc2003

MensAlveare

Feb 15, 2018
If you want to use VSelect to mod the game (add/remove characters easily), you have to delete "Saki Mitonoya" and "Lascivious Lycanroc" from your 'chars' folder next to the base mugen exe (uploaded as DoNotUse exe), these two characters crash VSelect. Idunno if it is a case of them being assigned to an already used cell, or if it's fixable, but this solved my problem of VSelect crashing every time I opened it. I have no idea how mugen works, so I had to remove and add each character one by one, fallout modding style :HideThePain:.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Well, while everyone's trying to fix the broken-ass release, I might as well ask since it's MUGEN-related. Does anyone have 's substar content? I'm looking for good futas for my mugen install...

cobrakey

Jan 10, 2022
I made a small video guide explaining how to do the file edits, plus i'm also adding a link to an already fixed Select file

This is the already fixed select file
It's a temp download link so it won't last forever

Also... please ignore the insane amount of tabs I have open...
Ma lord thank you

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Oh my god, I'm terribly sorry. I've hopefully fixed the issues, and I'm re-uploading fixed versions now.

Edit:
Ok, fixed version is up. As well as a patch since it's a large file, and redownloading everything wouldn't be great. If you use the patch, you should use (and probably rename) the exe and delete the shortcut.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
Do I still have to do 2000945823048593824543985734 steps to get it started? That feels like a lot of work for someone with my inability to pay attention lol

Vastokiller666

Jul 7, 2018
theres lots of sites that give extra Characters such is 1 btw tried adding them but it wont regeister them at all

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes