Anonmx44

Aug 10, 2018
Wall of text incoming about many things, link to my personal mugen collection, furry-ish-edition is below:
One of the rare times I'll stop lurking, since the 18+ section on archive is down for likely a very long time to come here's my Mugen folder, characters include mostly male furrys but also include creatures, a fair few pokemon, futas, females of varying furry levels, what could be considered a loli (read below if you'd like to remove her/edit in and out characters in general.) and 4 kuromaru versions (dont ask me how they're different from eachother) entirely set up to use, open it using the 'mugen full' shortcut (shows the full roster).

Most tops and versatiles sex moves can be used by rapidly pressing (all keybinds can be changed at the main menu options, input settings): down down z, down left z, down right z, some are simply any of the buttons (a,s,d,z,x,c and occasionally v) or any combination of buttons. Using the watch function can sometimes work as the ai will use moves fairly randomly and can reveal a move that perhaps you hadn't found yourself (then you get to randomly button mash and try to replicate it yourself) while training mode I believe j,i,k,l are used for p2 to move and u,y,h,n are used for most of the attacks. Pressing spacebar will fill the bar under the hp bar for both characters, this is used for supers and in some cases for sex moves, it also restores hp but generally these things have so much you'll have to end the fights yourself with esc.

Beware sounds, tbh some of the sound bytes used are just plain obnoxious imo (looking at the absol) and some animations go on a damn long time.

And I'll say very clearly here, this is just a collection of downloaded characters I had absolutely no hand in anything creation wise and certainly make no claims to anything other then sharing information that I've gathered, I'll move this/make a new thread if requested.

Also, if characters are going invisible it means they don't have sprites for that animation, 9 times of 10 it's due to a top or versatile character using a sex initiator on a character that has no submissive sprites, in any other case it's just the character missing sprites entirely.

Edit: something possibly quite important that I realized after thecarnaldragon mentioned shortcut not working is that it could be pointing to the wrong target, more detail in the 3rd page of this thread but: make a new shortcut to mugen.exe, go to properties, add ' -r big' to the end of the target line. This is literally the only thing the shortcut does, which expands the roster.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Mugen actual 18+ forum is dead or rather under maintenance... can't download new chars, well i know we got some other websites floating around to download 18+ chars but this is the only place i know.

from the comments form the main mod of the fourm... it looks like they kinda... fuck up? like they plan to get rid of the 18 plus section fully and people found out about it.... so im going say dont trust their website for a while.... the 18+ stuff may never come back

Reactions: notajetfighter

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Never thought this program would end up here..
This program has been around since Win XP (If im not mistaken)
There is many content packs around or even compiled versions..
I remember someone had made a M.U.G.E.N. that was all sex addons..
I just don't remember (most likely the site is long gone)..

Edit: Here is a Mugen link to another "Mod" of Mugen

Edit2 : Found another build Sex Mugen 2.0

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Wall of text incoming about many things, link to my personal mugen collection, furry-ish-edition is below:
One of the rare times I'll stop lurking, since the 18+ section on archive is down for likely a very long time to come here's my Mugen folder, characters include mostly male furrys but also include creatures, a fair few pokemon, futas, females of varying furry levels, what could be considered a loli (read below if you'd like to remove her/edit in and out characters in general.) and 4 kuromaru versions (dont ask me how they're different from eachother) entirely set up to use, open it using the 'mugen full' shortcut (shows the full roster).

Most tops and versatiles sex moves can be used by rapidly pressing (all keybinds can be changed at the main menu options, input settings): down down z, down left z, down right z, some are simply any of the buttons (a,s,d,z,x,c and occasionally v) or any combination of buttons. Using the watch function can sometimes work as the ai will use moves fairly randomly and can reveal a move that perhaps you hadn't found yourself (then you get to randomly button mash and try to replicate it yourself) while training mode I believe j,i,k,l are used for p2 to move and u,y,h,n are used for most of the attacks. Pressing spacebar will fill the bar under the hp bar for both characters, this is used for supers and in some cases for sex moves, it also restores hp but generally these things have so much you'll have to end the fights yourself with esc.

Beware sounds, tbh some of the sound bytes used are just plain obnoxious imo (looking at the absol) and some animations go on a damn long time.

And I'll say very clearly here, this is just a collection of downloaded characters I had absolutely no hand in anything creation wise and certainly make no claims to anything other then sharing information that I've gathered, I'll move this/make a new thread if requested.

Also, if characters are going invisible it means they don't have sprites for that animation, 9 times of 10 it's due to a top or versatile character using a sex initiator on a character that has no submissive sprites, in any other case it's just the character missing sprites entirely.

Thanks for the share! :3

Jan 21, 2017
Been a long time since I played either M.U.G.E.N. or Sex Mugen, a bit surprised to see it here, this many years later. may have to see if it's changed ,uch since I haven't played either in about 7 years

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Does MUGEN do anything to try to balance characters these days? I remember so many cases like DBZ characters where they were fanboy creations and had all of the stats maxed out and all attacks unblockable. It was stupid. In concept the "every fighting game character ever" sounds cool, but then you realize that balancing a game like that is the hard part and MUGEN's approach is to not even think about it.

7ffti6dghj

Jul 2, 2019

can you upload it nopy because google drive dosent let me download it

Anonmx44

Aug 10, 2018
can you upload it nopy because google drive dosent let me download it
I have no idea how to do that nor do I have an account if that is needed, if someone else wants to upload it anywhere feel free, also the link should be permanent and be public so if not please say so.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017

The mugen full shortcut is just a blank file for me. Any way i can fix this?

Edit:Nevermind i figured it out

Last edited:

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Are there any characters out there that can actually reverse rape the typical H characters? I remember looking for that a long time ago and not being able to find shit.

Does MUGEN do anything to try to balance characters these days? I remember so many cases like DBZ characters where they were fanboy creations and had all of the stats maxed out and all attacks unblockable. It was stupid. In concept the "every fighting game character ever" sounds cool, but then you realize that balancing a game like that is the hard part and MUGEN's approach is to not even think about it.
MUGEN is just the foundation. The core game and one character, Kung Fu Man; that's it, nothing more, and it has nothing to do with anything else. Those added characters aren't just fanboy characters, but the soul and key bricks that you add on top of it. Balancing issues would be better placed on the individuals who actually made those chars.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Are there any characters out there that can actually reverse rape the typical H characters? I remember looking for that a long time ago and not being able to find shit.

MUGEN is just the foundation. The core game and one character, Kung Fu Man; that's it, nothing more, and it has nothing to do with anything else. Those added characters aren't just fanboy characters, but the soul and key bricks that you add on top of it. Balancing issues would be better placed on the individuals who actually made those chars.
I am not sure what you mean, if you mean rape the raper then Minotaur has a girl form and there is a Kuromaru with a girl form too and some female characters that go futa mode when raping but remain female when being attacked.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018

Which is exactly the problem. With no reference to balance other than a pretty half baked example character all of the third party creations are all over the place. MUGEN's lack of any kind of internal balancing system is why it's nothing more than a novelty.

Anonmx44

Aug 10, 2018
Tbh that's kinda like asking the creator of any series to read through every fanfiction of that series in existence and correct them all for canon lore, aka bloody impossible, it's up to the player to choose what they want to add to their game. Another example would be take any bethesda game, mugen is akin to the base game with 1 single character, every single stage and character is akin to a mod from the nexus. Creative freedom is as it is, hell if you were so inclined you could easily edit numbers and with some more tools could edit hitboxes and art (I speak from no actual experience on this, could be easier or harder). Which is also the reason there's multiple versions of characters from different people.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's certainly not impossible to conceive of a system where you take the highest DPS attack chain a character has, add in multipliers for high precedence and the amount of screen covered, multiply by the character's speed, and then use that to set their base hitpoints. So if some fanboy gives the character a bunch of fast unblockable attacks that do huge damage, the character will come out with barely any hitpoints, maybe as little as 1 HP where any chip damage would kill them.

Yes, such a system would be exploitable, but it would at least give players a baseline for building their characters and should in theory make a random v. random battle interesting the majority of the time.

Anonmx44

Aug 10, 2018
my guy, go right ahead and make that, mugen is not that nor did it ever claim to be, no point in continuing to talk about it here.

Reactions: Blood Parade

thecarnaldragon

Apr 19, 2019

Hey there I'm really excited to try out your collection, but for some reason when I click mugen full it doesn't open the game, and when I open the normal mugen button only a few characters are there. Would you happen to know how to fix this?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes