Anonmx44

Aug 10, 2018
Hey there I'm really excited to try out your collection, but for some reason when I click mugen full it doesn't open the game, and when I open the normal mugen button only a few characters are there. Would you happen to know how to fix this?
After looking at it I realized it's possibly pointing to the wrong target, will add a note to the main post to clarify as well but basically it might be looking for my computer's name instead of yours, if the regular mugen.exe works then the simplest solution would be to delete the mugen full shortcut and then right click on the regular exe and make a shortcut, then right click on the new shortcut and select properties, under the shortcut tab find the target line (ending in something like \Desktop\mugen-1.1b1\mugen.exe) and add " -r big" to the end of it with a single space after the .exe that's literally the only thing that's changed with the shortcut btw if anyone else wanted to know.

Reactions: JeffreyXiao

thecarnaldragon

Apr 19, 2019
After looking at it I realized it's possibly pointing to the wrong target, will add a note to the main post to clarify as well but basically it might be looking for my computer's name instead of yours, if the regular mugen.exe works then the simplest solution would be to delete the mugen full shortcut and then right click on the regular exe and make a shortcut, then right click on the new shortcut and select properties, under the shortcut tab find the target line (ending in something like \Desktop\mugen-1.1b1\mugen.exe) and add " -r big" to the end of it with a single space after the .exe that's literally the only thing that's changed with the shortcut btw if anyone else wanted to know.
Awesome I got it to work, thanks for such a quick reply!

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I tried just using Watch mode, but the AI was pretty damn stupid. So I copied DDC's movelist from his site to a text file and adjusted the commands to allow for the default key config. Here's the list

Just go into Vs mode, select DDC with player 1 and the victim with player 2. Link seems to be the most complete character (that I've found so far), so all the moves work on him. You can select DDC as the victim too.
Thanks! On some of the moves I couldn't figure out the controls >.<

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Should rename this to Redflash's Mugen in the latest updates section
Heck, make Mugen an Engine

Last edited:
Reactions: Prevat

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Man, had i known M.U.G.E.N was this lucrative i'd jumped on this shit years ago, i made edits for years back in the early-mid 00's, granted i wouldn't be making gay stuff which probably is a pretty unsaturated part of the community.

Reactions: ejmuerte

AgustinJM

Jul 31, 2017
Hi, are there times when I can cure the characters with the space bar, is it a bug or something programmed?
If programmed, how can I use it?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
You should change the name. MUGEN is the name of the game engine meant to be used for custom 2D fighting games and in this situation not the actual game itself.

It may lead to a misunderstanding that MUGEN is a lewd VS Fighting game.

Or at least make a MUGEN pack with at least a custom Title screen for example named "DICKIN : The King of Iron Dick Tournament". :sneaky:

Exactly this.

icevsfire

Feb 10, 2018
While finding any 18+ characters on mugen archive has come to a grinding slow pace, I wanted to also share a link to a website I have recently found for some of them. It has a good amount and just enough to start bulding a sex mugen of your own.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017

red flash and blue kim more famous mugen yaoi

lednaruto

May 27, 2017

red flash and blue kim more famous mugen yaoi
pass for is ryona2 or Ryona2

• Red Heart
Reactions: keyrioss
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes