Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
When will this Mugen have female characters? Also if never where can one download mugen with female characters like chun li and mai?
This artist is gay only, there are a bunch of repositories of straight mugen online, just search for 'Hentai Mugen' or something like that. Also, I think someone posted a straight Mugen a few months ago here. You should be able to find it with the search function from the main page.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone! Redflash released a new character for Christmas, Hitsugaya Toshiro.

Download Links in OP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you download the Toshiro character files separately, follow these instructions to add him to the game:
  1. Download the character and extract the files.
  2. Drag the character's folder in the "chars" folder.
  3. Open VSelect.exe then choose Mugen.exe when the window appears. Once the options window appears simply click "OK".
  4. At the left of the screen you should see a list of characters, simply click your character's name and drag it on an empty square in the right window.
  5. Launch Mugen and your character should appear in the square where you dragged him.

Enjoy! \^o^/

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey Shilou, you marked them wrong, the top one leads to the solo update and the bottom one to the prepackaged game. At least the mediafire ones are.
>.< of course I would. Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it when I'm not on mobile. :]

EDIT: Fixed! :D

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
let's see, if you want to get involved with a game M.U.G.E.N is not difficult, with basic programming skills and several tutorials on YouTube it is easy to do it, perhaps the difficult thing is to get CHARS with an efficient AI and that have animations that match, but from there EZ

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes