bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone got a link to one of these with chicks in it? Been looking for one for a long time

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hey everyone here is Novembers's Mugen! :D

Windows (.exe):

Looks like got two CGs this month!

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OP updated. Thanks for always sharing.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Shilou

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
Hi, my friend yesterday started a project for HentaiMugen: Initially he will add characters in his mugen every week then he will create new characters requested by users..
You can try and download the game

Reactions: bigal111

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
:unsure: Making money from MUGEN an open source engine that can be easily found by anyone on the web is wrong, this guy (Redflash) didn't create MUGEN, you guys can easily add characters and stages yourself without paying him a dime on patreon, eeek you can even make your own Mugen fighting game if you want to :sneaky: (I did)

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
:unsure: Making money from MUGEN an open source engine that can be easily found by anyone on the web is wrong, this guy (Redflash) didn't create MUGEN, you guys can easily add characters and stages yourself without paying him a dime on patreon, eeek you can even make your own Mugen fighting game if you want to :sneaky: (I did)
Except he never claimed to have made Mugen, he makes Stages and Characters FOR Mugen, and just like any other artist on the internet, he asks for support to be able to continue drawing without being dragged down by bills and jobs.

Reactions: D-R

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I don't think that's what his intent is. The rewards list the individual characters to download or Mugen already bundled with the characters.

I think the description might need to be changed in the OP.

EDIT: I replied to the wrong person. :FacePalm:
EDIT2: Fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: D-R

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I don't think that's what his intent is. The rewards list the individual characters to download or Mugen already bundled with the characters.

I think the description might need to be changed in the OP.
He has some characters behind paywalls, yes, but they're there to incentivize patreon support. All characters are planned to come out for free sooner or later. And the prepackage isn't patreon exclusive, he has the free version available in his blog, as well as instructions on how to create your own Mugen and links to other artists and databases.

This thread was made to share his work on Mugen, then people started criticizing him for "stealing" mugen, when he never did.

Though I can see how the title can be misleading, perhaps "Redflash's characters for Mugen" would be better.

Reactions: Shilou and D-R

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Except he never claimed to have made Mugen, he makes Stages and Characters FOR Mugen, and just like any other artist on the internet, he asks for support to be able to continue drawing without being dragged down by bills and jobs.
I understand, all right then (y)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
mating press?? what does it do for?
It's one of the news moves that allow the DDC character to do his 'Mating Press' move on Naruto and Touma.
101.png

You can view more details on . Mating Press is number 33 on that page.

I hope this answers your question! \^o^/

Reactions: ejmuerte

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
When will this Mugen have female characters? Also if never where can one download mugen with female characters like chun li and mai?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes