Zulf96

Dec 20, 2020
Link sites or personal files for furry yaoi characters download? I want Gundog 18+ if have or any. TQ

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
That's it.
Mugen is over.
Everyone's just stopped making content for mugen forever because this site says it's abandoned xP
jk

• Haha
Reactions: septacycell

YoichiYukimura

Apr 29, 2019
The thing about his sprites were the famous characters in lewd situations, now that hes making original ones, i kind of lost interest in the project

Jun 17, 2020
These are what Mugen players like me like to call "VS Packs".
To make a VS pack is simple:
Step 0: Download latest file from f95zone
Step 1: Edit the data restricting how many selectable characters there are via a DEF file.
Step 2: Edit in the characters you want
Step 3: Add stage folders
Step 4: Edit stage and music folder DEF file.
Step 5: Play with the X rated characters.
Step 6: Double check steps 1 through 5 to make sure everything's compatible.
Step 7: Publish to an f95zone your latest VS pack to the latest comment on this thread, and you have essentially created a new release.
Step 8: Try and get latest release approved by the moderation team. I can bet you since MUGEN can be infinitely expanded upon with this formula they will agree to update it.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Mugen-October2020-2ndTier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Dingo139

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
Mugen-October2020-2ndTier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Awesome. Now all we need is the full movesets for the removed characters to know what DDC moves they are compatible with

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
How do you play this? I don't understand the mechanics and how to do the sex scenes

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
How do you play this? I don't understand the mechanics and how to do the sex scenes
In the "sexy version" of Mugen there are two kind of characters, Aggressors and Victims. (Although there are characters who can be both).
see here for example
https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars
especially since they have more info on the characters, if you look at the website you can see moves list and compatibility too.

Reactions: Zyoi

Keoni_JS

Jan 14, 2023
Since I kept getting message saying the file size exceeds amount, is there different link/upload besides MEGA for the miscellaneous content on the main page?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes