jat95455

Dec 29, 2019
After I start the game its immediately speeds up every fan in my system. I don't understand why but the temps are instantly going up to 80°C for the graphics card (with Warzone after playing it for hours it's 65°C max.) For this game I use 2k resolution, for Warzone it's also 2k DLSS Off, High settings, 144Hz, 144 fps. I understand I can't compare this two games, but 80°C looks incredibly high. I tried to limit framerate in Nvidia Control panel to 144fps, but it has no affect on this game, the temps remains the same. Do any of you had the same experience, or do you have any idea how can I fix this?

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Some of the strangest idle poses I've seen in a while. It looks like what I'd imagine t-posing with soiled pants would become.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Kudos for the pun title.
Multisekai is Multi World or Mult. + Isekai?

After I start the game its immediately speeds up every fan in my system. I don't understand why but the temps are instantly going up to 80°C for the graphics card (with Warzone after playing it for hours it's 65°C max.) For this game I use 2k resolution, for Warzone it's also 2k DLSS Off, High settings, 144Hz, 144 fps. I understand I can't compare this two games, but 80°C looks incredibly high. I tried to limit framerate in Nvidia Control panel to 144fps, but it has no affect on this game, the temps remains the same. Do any of you had the same experience, or do you have any idea how can I fix this?
Someone else reported something similar, I will investigate.

Some of the strangest idle poses I've seen in a while. It looks like what I'd imagine t-posing with soiled pants would become.
The posture of the models look a bit like they are gonna punch someone.
Thanks for the feedback, in version 0.0.4 this will have been improved

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Apparently the only password or code that works in-game is "f95" the rest give an "invalid password" error. Anyone else facing the same issue?

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Is it possible to get to the slime?
Not yet :oops:

Apparently the only password or code that works in-game is "f95" the rest give an "invalid password" error. Anyone else facing the same issue?
city/castle/home also will also work in version 0.0.3, the rest of the passwords changed in version 0.0.3 and were released on discord for patrons

Reactions: DarkPrince18

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Sounds like you need to limit the framerate. If left to it's own devices, a video card will just crank out insane FPS, like 350-400 fps if the card is able to. On super high end systems and indie games, this happens a lot. I set my max FPS to the highest refresh rate of my monitor (144) to keep simple games with no FPS limit from using 100% of my card. I use NVIDEA control panel global to do this but some games require me to tweak them individually.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Sounds like you need to limit the framerate. If left to it's own devices, a video card will just crank out insane FPS, like 350-400 fps if the card is able to. On super high end systems and indie games, this happens a lot. I set my max FPS to the highest refresh rate of my monitor (144) to keep simple games with no FPS limit from using 100% of my card. I use NVIDEA control panel global to do this but some games require me to tweak them individually.
This is why that Amazon MMORPG was bricking 3090s. The cards were apparently trying to output like a thousand FPS in the main menu and were burning themselves out.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
am i just dumb or are skills 6 and 9 not in the game yet?
if they are not is see what u did there:sneaky:
also what am i supposed to do with that white pillar ar the edge of the map?

Tmiter

Apr 19, 2019
Hmm, the game has Spanking in tags, but didn't manage to find any... unless it's the beatdown which is reaaaaaally far off... Maybe they are planned for the future version?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes