kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Any idea why this launched with SteamVR for some reason? I don't think this supports VR currently, nor has it said anything about VR, so i'm not entirely sure why it launched it when I tried launching the game.
For some reason, the UE devkit turns the VR plugin on by default, and then also hides the option not immediately obvious. So novice developers using UE don't turn it off, which means their games launch Steam VR, even though the games themselves aren't in VR. To get around the issue, create a shortcut with the argument "-nohmd" without quotes.

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
For some reason, the UE devkit turns the VR plugin on by default, and then also hides the option not immediately obvious. So novice developers using UE don't turn it off, which means their games launch Steam VR, even though the games themselves aren't in VR. To get around the issue, create a shortcut with the argument "-nohmd" without quotes.
God that's obnoxiously annoying. Come to think of it, I don't think this is the first Unity game to do that to me. I don't know why it's enabled by default in UE...

Well, at least now the Dev should see the issue and hopefully it'll be a simple fix.

Tengilwasacooldude

Jan 1, 2022
You have my attention, will follow this project, for some reason this seems really promising and speaks to me. I hope you succeed with what you want with this and will be excited to see what comes of it

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Any idea why this launched with SteamVR for some reason? I don't think this supports VR currently, nor has it said anything about VR, so i'm not entirely sure why it launched it when I tried launching the game.
I disabled it in version 0.0.3, thanks for the feedback.

You have my attention, will follow this project, for some reason this seems really promising and speaks to me. I hope you succeed with what you want with this and will be excited to see what comes of it
Thanks, I'm trying to do something different, that makes the player feel free in the world.

Reactions: AlexWingace
Sep 16, 2018
When I try to extract the file I get a bunch of error messages, and if I skip them I don't see any application anywhere in the files. There are a bunch of folders like Engines, Saves, Sture, and in each of those more folders, but nothing in any of those but more folders.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
When I try to extract the file I get a bunch of error messages, and if I skip them I don't see any application anywhere in the files. There are a bunch of folders like Engines, Saves, Sture, and in each of those more folders, but nothing in any of those but more folders.
You must have a "Sture.exe" in the Root, which runs the game. You can try to use another zip extraction program

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone can share guide walkthrough? After meet all 9 girls then I come to town area and nothing to do here?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I disabled it in version 0.0.3, thanks for the feedback.
Thanks. It used to really annoy me that some UE games would launch SteamVR even though they weren't VR games. I mean, it's still annoying, but now my frustration is directed entirely at Epic, who turn the VR plugin on by default for some inexplicable reason.

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
Developer probably doesn't know that he can use not only standard Unreal animations for characters :)
Upload your model to Mixamo and use its animations in game, will get much better looking results than this.

Also there free female skeletons, for females, why use male for girls :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Developer probably doesn't know that he can use not only standard Unreal animations for characters :)
Upload your model to Mixamo and use its animations in game, will get much better looking results than this.

Also there free female skeletons, for females, why use male for girls :rolleyes:

View attachment 1759967
I am making the game in stages, and in version 0.0.3, which will be released soon, different idle animations will be added for each character. I bought some animation packs, but I can't do everything at once.

In version 0.0.4 I should improve the animations even more and make facial animations.

View attachment 2022-03-11 11-56-39.mp4

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I have released version 0.0.3 for Patrons only, in 1 month it will be public.

Main updates:

• Story tripled in content with the addition of new interactions: Aoynin, Nieli, Mei, Planakura added
  • New sex animations during the story
  • Simple goal system (press TAB)
  • Girls with new idle animations
  • Dialogs appear during sex animations
  • F2 passwords changed (will be released for patrons)
  • and more
Download:

Sture-Win64-Shipping_riSkkVqCeJ.png

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I have released version 0.0.3 for Patrons only, in 1 month it will be public.
Honestly, don't bother - unless your release is riddled with game-breaking bugs?

It's more important for you to garner the interest of, and drag in more supporters. You can just ask your current patreons if they mind public releases until you're really set up. This is merely advice given out of good will.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Honestly, don't bother - unless your release is riddled with game-breaking bugs?

It's more important for you to garner the interest of, and drag in more supporters. You can just ask your current patreons if they mind public releases until you're really set up. This is merely advice given out of good will.
If I have any problems that could break the game in that time I can make a corrective update before releasing it to the public.

I also sent the new version to those who supported it 1 or 2 months ago and stopped supporting it.

I will consider reducing the time for public release in of this version. Version 0.0.2 is still playable. Thanks for the concern and feedback.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Enter is the Panic Button, in case someone enters your room.
Oh wow, I haven't seen one of those since like 90s (or at least early 2000s)… :D

*Looks at the poster*
Do the last two girls have a condition or something? That is one weird ass posture right there :p
P.S. It feels familiar but it took me some time to figure out what it reminds me of… That's how they draw gorillas in cartoons (also cats from Tom&Jerry when they're in Serious Business mode) :D

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes