Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Enjoying it so far, but this confused me; Yui using a word correctly(ish) in a sentence only to not know the word two sentences later. Considering it's the name of the game... Strange.

m1.png
m2.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Can't wait to see Ms. Helen again! :love:
And she will be there in her full beauty ;)

Enjoying it so far, but this confused me; Yui using a word correctly(ish) in a sentence only to not know the word two sentences later. Considering it's the name of the game... Strange.

View attachment 860202
View attachment 860203
Haha, thanks for pointing that out. It's funny how I never put those lines in that perspective. I will reword it a bit in the 0.4 public release. Thank you :giggle:

The point of this was not that Yui didn't know the actual meaning, but that she didn't understand what exactly Ami meant by this word.

oh, hey, it's nice to see actual texture to characters' skin
Thank you (y)

anyone got the 0.4B file??
The public release is like in three days, I guess it will be worth a little wait :unsure:

I guess not

Last edited:

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
haven´t played the game yet, so can someone answer me the question if i need the incest patch of 0.4 or if the 0.3 one in the at the start works too.
thx in advance

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wonder how the Devs feel tho after being active and part of here
I know some get annoyed when this happens and I know with it being a pirate site and all it's bound to happen but I just wish there was some respect for the hard work they put in and hold back for a bit, but again what can you do? I'll probably wait for the public version.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I probably won't try this game again until it's further in development... The pool scene just infuriated me... she rubbing her pussy on your cock and your other idea is... get up and get a handjob? Nah bruh... that ain't it..

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar and Almighty
May 19, 2019
pretty good update i wish we got to see helens titties out of that towel.... helen and liz are my fav but kate might be fun too if we get to this what she has to offer... if i ever really get money i need to sub to this dude

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes