Mar 16, 2019
Murmur [v0.4b] Devil's Dad

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.66 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.64 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 675 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 658 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
pretty good update i wish we got to see helens titties out of that towel.... helen and liz are my fav but kate might be fun too if we get to this what she has to offer... if i ever really get money i need to sub to this dude
You can see Helen boobs ( if you pick right choices with her ;) )

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated v0.4a

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey Raven, looks like v0.4b got leaked here. Will you be updating your walkthrough or waiting the few days for the public?

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
3Gig game download for 3 new progress pages on each update is not worth it.. to download at all.
What about only updated files.... Mega only allow 3 gig per day.
Please do something about it. I really like your work!

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Harem, you can romance all of them
Not what I asked, but yeah, I could tell by the tag. I just got to a point where I showed interest in only 1 girl and the horny lady comes around and tells me I gotta go for at least 2 girls. I got 2 choices at this point but 1 of them was greyed out (for the current version, it said) which I assume is an early game over choice or something.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the update :love: Really like the way the story and our characters are progressing too. Thanks Dev, well done.(y)

Reactions: Macgamer
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes