Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Are there going to be more girls that are introduced? Is the mom now also an option? As for the endings, is it gonna be an ending for all girls, an ending for some of the girls, and then one for each girl? So basically all/some/solo endings, instead of endings for each combination and/or number of girls, since that seems like a lot of work for a not so significant result.
Just like I said, later for the greyed out choice you mentioned will be presented individual endings for Helen, Sophie, Yui, and Liz. If you chose more than one girl, the game will continue for several more chapters.

Reactions: longsuper1

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch1p4.rpy", line 2972, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch1p4lizrechose' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch1p4.rpyc", line 2972, in script
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\MurMur-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\MurMur-0.4b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\MurMur-0.4b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MurMur 0.4b
Wed Oct 21 16:25:01 2020

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I'm getting this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch1p4.rpyc", line 2972, in script
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\MurMur-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\MurMur-0.4b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\Yeni İndirdim\MurMur-0.4b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MurMur 0.4b
Wed Oct 21 16:25:01 2020
Try to load earlier save. Or scroll up from your save to the gym scene and then go on with the game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, I'm planning on different endings. Shinigami would prefer you to go for lewd path, I can say that.
In my playthrough, I'm going for Love with Liz (if there's a choice between Love points or Lewd points), but Lewding everyone else up.

Am I screwing myself over, points wise?

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I tried both of and still I'm getting error.
Try to save at the end of 0.4a in the school, and only after that open 0.4b or 0.4

But it should be solved with earlier save

In my playthrough, I'm going for Love with Liz (if there's a choice between Love points or Lewd points), but Lewding everyone else up.

Am I screwing myself over, points wise?
Love or Lewd is up to you

Reactions: Faptime

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm about to play version 0.4 Public, and my question is this: does the Incest Patch linked in the OP work with the latest public release? Does anyone know this? Thank you.

P.S. - I'm guessing it will work, but I just thought I could ask here first to be sure.

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
I must say that this game has some of the best music I've heard in any game on this site.
Even played some of Bach's Goldberg Variations. Impressive.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.4b (Read the notes in the WT or you will be lost and I will refer you back here to read them.) Thanks!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Didn't realize full version 4 would come out this soon after 4b. Will there be much change to the walkthrough?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Didn't realize full version 4 would come out this soon after 4b. Will there be much change to the walkthrough?
I would really doubt it unless he did a bunch of updates in the last few days to the code. I'll check it when it makes it here. Is it out on his Patreon or something? It may not even get updated her. The A was the only one we got last time.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It's just the public release of what I would guess he has already released to his patreons, again I'll look at it if it makes it here. Probably not before I go to sleep tonight though if it gets here before then even.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It's just the public release of what I would guess he has already released to his patreons, again I'll look at it if it makes it here. Probably not before I go to sleep tonight though if it gets here before then even.
According to OP it got here about 7 hours ago ( Last edited by a moderator: Today at 4:13 PM ) and also reads
Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release Date: 2020-10-21
Developer: Devil's Dad - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Public

Even though Latest updates page shows 3 days ago :unsure:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
According to OP it got here about 7 hours ago ( Last edited by a moderator: Today at 4:13 PM ) and also reads

It wasn't in latest updates. I'll check it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Everything is exactly the same as in the beta as far as the WT is concerned. 15 minute of my life I will never get back. :)

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes