Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Even though I'm a harem man, if the game told me that if you choose Yui, you have to give up on others (although giving up on Helen is a little sad), I would choose Yui without thinking about it. She's the real love in this game for me.

Yui, my love, I'm still waiting for you...

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I will update the status as soon as there will be some percentage of renders.
I'm working on it every day.
Please don't take it the bad way: I didn't implied that you were lazy, just that the update wasn't as close to release than I wished...

We all have problems, things to do, priorities, a COVID crisis... My current work, at office, is three months late - and not all because of me! But late anyway. So I understand.
It's more impatience: I (we?) like your game and the characters, we want the continuation, that's all. A bit of deception to know that it won't be after several weeks, maybe, nothing more. Free product, so no claim - excepted for bugs, of course.

Just a clue, please: planned to be a big update, or not?

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Please don't take it the bad way: I didn't implied that you were lazy, just that the update wasn't as close to release than I wished...

We all have problems, things to do, priorities, a COVID crisis... My current work, at office, is three months late - and not all because of me! But late anyway. So I understand.
It's more impatience: I (we?) like your game and the characters, we want the continuation, that's all. A bit of deception to know that it won't be after several weeks, maybe, nothing more. Free product, so no claim - excepted for bugs, of course.

Just a clue, please: planned to be a big update, or not?
It was more of confirmation from my side on how I update the progress. It's taking a while to make something decent. I would love to speed up the development because it would be beneficial for me. But not at the price of quality. I would hire someone to co-write the script, but I don't have money for it. All that I earn from the game goes mainly to my living expenses.

As for the update, 0.5 would be roughly three-quarters of 0.4. And will be released as one whole update and not like 0.4 with its halves.

And it will be full of different events ^^

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
It was more of confirmation from my side on how I update the progress. It's taking a while to make something decent. I would love to speed up the development because it would be beneficial for me. But not at the price of quality. I would hire someone to co-write the script, but I don't have money for it. All that I earn from the game goes mainly to my living expenses.

As for the update, 0.5 would be roughly three-quarters of 0.4. And will be released as one whole update and not like 0.4 with its halves.

And it will be full of different events ^^
Just like the mc before dying (for all i earn part) jk take your time

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I would love to speed up the development because it would be beneficial for me. But not at the price of quality.
Good choice indeed... Even with a good scenario and interesting characters, I think (speaking only for ME) that the render quality and some polished details are one BIG reason why we follow your game.

Typically, the best scenario with bad renderings - like characters without expression, unnatural postures, bad settings with too much "seen everywhere else" furnitures/items, main girl with a 9/20 face while she's supposed to be the bombshell, etc. - worth nothing. We finally drop the game, saying "too bad, good scenario but it's too ugly". I have several of them in my black list...
On the other way, excellent renderings with poor or too "cliché" scenario - or a dumbass/arrogant dev also - leads to drop the game either. I just added one of them recently, despite its excellent renderings.

Your game worth waiting for it. For my part, I won't harass you to get the next update: as I said, mouth shut for free stuff, period, excepted when we found a bug because it can ruin everything and, sometimes, they're hard to discover.

But I'm still impatient to play this update anyway... :giggle: I just encourage you to keep it this way, and to continue to report - better to warn it progress BUT that it will be late, rather than staying silent.

Griffifth

Aug 30, 2019
Can't wait for the next update, i hope i see more of my shinigami waifu... and i hope i can choose her as well.. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Devil'sDad
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes