btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
There's currently sister-brother content and the mother was introduced in this update. I shared a picture of her "assets" in the last page if you wanna see.
Does the IC patch need to be updated to ver 0.5b? Lewd patcher link says its for version 0.4.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I could almost hear metal gear 1 alert sound at the ending of this update.
It was a pretty good one, can't wait for the nexttt

Reactions: Burgh917

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
I started playing this game at this last update 0.5. The writing is well done and made be chuckle quite a few times. I would say that the writing in probably the best part of this game so far. If you are looking for a good fap... this game is not there yet. The animations are well done but this game is still in it's early stage. The game is broken into chapters. After I finish the first chapter I thought to myself, wow I still have 4 more chapters being update 0.5, nope more like update 0.2.2. I am pretty sure this last update is the end of chapter 2 or close to it. I was a bit disappointed at the end of this update because I was drawn into the story and there wasn't anything to spank to yet. If you like handjobs, footjobs, blowjobs, and thighjobs... well that is in full swing, but sex is very little so far. If you are not into reading then this game is not for you. There is a lot of story and the animations are spread apart. I have enjoyed this game so far, but I will probably be back in another 5 updates. Good work so far dev.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Doesn't the incest patch usually get updated in lewd patcher with every update?
Technically yes, but it's only the version number that would get updated anyways as the patch itself simply sets one variable to True and works equally well with 0.5.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Technically yes, but it's only the version number that would get updated anyways as the patch itself simply sets one variable to True and works equally well with 0.5.
yes. it works and is quite simple. =) would probably be better if someone went and renamed it to universal patch or all version patch or something along those lines.

Reactions: Ranma

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
So just to clarify, the '0.4 patch' works well to the current version?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I played through this the first time during the build that ended with Sophie sitting at the MC's door and then kinda forgot about it. Not because I didn't enjoy the game, but because I'm reeeeeaaally forgetful. So when I saw Murmur pop up on the latest updates page the other day, I downloaded it immediately and just finished playing through. I have to say that I am impressed by the improvements and changes you have made since my first read and I can guarantee that Murmur will stay in my memory this time. Congratulations on a well-crafted game. I look forward to the next chapter.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Will there be more girls appear in the future or we simply focus on these six girls?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I seem to recall having played this years ago and it stops at same spot, was this just a remaster?

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes