Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Love the game but i am having real trouble empathising with Ami/Shinagami to me she is nothing but a spoilt conniving little bitch and if i had the choice i would just let the bitch die so far she has done nothing to make me like her in any way shape or form every interaction with her just sets my teeth on edge i wish to god i could just ignore her but i guess the dev means for her to be front and centre in everything has anyone else actually seen any redeeming factors to her character yet because i am truly struggling here , I mean supposedly she will die without you but she also goes out of her way to not tell you anything meaningful and she is a spiteful little bitch who has a tantrum if you dare to question her in any way not really conducive to a loving relationship imo.
I think the exact opposite. The MC being way too defensive towards someone who literally gave him a second chance in life, and a way better life at that.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think the exact opposite. The MC being way too defensive towards someone who literally gave him a second chance in life, and a way better life at that.
i agree but at the same time, nobody gives anything for free(usually) that's why MC is so defensive, he has the "what's the catch" mentality

when you get metaphorically fucked for all your life, you develop trust-issues

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just started the game and I can tell that I don't like shinigami. I didn't like the first scene with her at all, so I will try to have as little as possible.

Personally, I'm not going to do the corrupting LIs part. I will completely and absolutely stop fulfilling her mission. If by doing so I avoid having scenes with her, the better. I hope I can finish the game with 0 corruption points with all LIs.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- MurMurV0.6(patched)+IamAB's WT MOD

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
While that is certainly true, having your life turned into basically a peep show by someone with enough power to change reality itself on a whim and who knows everything you say, do and even think is kind of ... unsettling. In fact it's rather horrifying if you think too deeply about it.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
I get what you are saying but she is still a bitch lol "ooh ill die as well as you but bugger that I'm gonna be as obtuse as possible and get really pissy with you if you ask me any questions i don't like" the MC has never said he wasn't grateful she gave him another chance but she seems to just want to die as she just wont give an honest answer to and honest question , she even admits she didn't know what she was doing and what effects that may have but nope not actually gonna try to solve any issue just gonna keep pouting and forcing my way and for some reason that REALLY gets to me i know its petty i know its stupid but hey what ya gonna do ;-)

• Angry
Reactions: \EGOIST and x32

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
I have to say that I really like the work the developer has done so far. I can't find fault with it, the story is enjoyable and the graphics are superb. I suspect elen (my favorite) has had a relationship with kate in the past. I don't understand why many don't like a shinigami, i like her a lot.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
I think the patch needs to be updated I put it in the game folder and it didn’t change Liz to your sister it still says roommate or something like that.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
I think the patch needs to be updated I put it in the game folder and it didn’t change Liz to your sister it still says roommate or something like that.
strange the patch worked perfectly for me liz is my very fine sis and all is well

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Just a quick fix, the thread says the version 0.5b was released in 2020.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I discovered this gem only yesterday and the patch works perfectly fine for me. The patch is also universal (as in version agnostic) and can easily be replicated by starting the game in developer mode and dropping the follwing line into the console:
Python:
persistent.love_enabled = True

Aug 2, 2019
Careful with the mod because it break saves. I modified some scores of girls and from that point my all saves are not working. It's better if you keep some fresh saves as a backup.

Reactions: B00G1E
4.50 star(s) 71 Votes