jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough for this game! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.5 (Read the notes in the WT or you will be lost and I will refer you back here.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
On page 4 choice 10 of the guide it says that " Note: C will only show it [HelenLove]>=2". For one thing, I'm guessing it should be if (same is true for other notes like this), but the main reason I'm mentioning this is because it doesn't list a C option. Is there supposed to be one? Or is that note not supposed to be there?

Nov 21, 2019
compared to a cringe twitch channel, where someone dressed up as his favorite anime waifu is talking about cosplay, this is an improvement. but still, i have the feeling that this genre is for people who already give up. ;)

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Good update!
Great scenes(camera angles))))
Thank you very much!
Uhhh...waiting for the next update))))

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So um... Is Kate mom of the year or what? I love two things about her. First, she's cute, beautiful and extremely sexy. And second, she's wholesome. It's so cool that she not only approves of the harem but also is willing to help make it work. And another thing I liked is the comment where she says that Liz will take a priority. It's a nice little touch because Liz is obviously her daughter and it makes sense that her happiness takes priority over other girls so I'm glad she said it.

My only question is, when will the MC stop being so rude to Ami? I can understand his distrust but it really feels like she wants him to be happy along with the girls.

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019
Who the heck leaked currently only for patrons to play the beta i guess when public release on monday.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm so glad I was able to get the game working again (had problems in previous updates). I have no problem playing the game from the beginning, and I'm glad that I did. I enjoyed the new content that I missed since the last time I played. I'm enjoying the game even more than before. I also liked the little cliffhanger at the end, I thought that was hilarious.

Reactions: Xill

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Devils Dad before now: Slow pace, cute, funny moments, setting up for juggling relationships with Shinigami helping with bringing them all together.

Devils Dad now: "Well... lets go ahead and jump to the finish line...."

Sep 26, 2020
Currently playing through the update and I am very much enjoying it, just finished the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and my god, the quality of the scene is just amazing. There is a different shot for every line and even through I have no interest in the kind of music, the cuteness and quality of scene entertained me the entire way. In addition, each pose matches each line in how it would likely be sung. Not only that, but there was a volume bar added unobtrusively to the scene for the player, and a skip button if you have already seen it before. Those small details and quality of life improvements just go to show the player how much care and effort you have put into this labor of love. I'm not even done with this update, and I can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devil'sDad

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Murmur [v0.5b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.03 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You are such a hero. Ty

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi just wondering does the patch work for the new version. the patch says ver 4 and this is 5b should i just wait for new patch to come out. Thanks

Reactions: Seriosha

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Love the game but i am having real trouble empathising with Ami/Shinagami to me she is nothing but a spoilt conniving little bitch and if i had the choice i would just let the bitch die so far she has done nothing to make me like her in any way shape or form every interaction with her just sets my teeth on edge i wish to god i could just ignore her but i guess the dev means for her to be front and centre in everything has anyone else actually seen any redeeming factors to her character yet because i am truly struggling here , I mean supposedly she will die without you but she also goes out of her way to not tell you anything meaningful and she is a spiteful little bitch who has a tantrum if you dare to question her in any way not really conducive to a loving relationship imo.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes