oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Nice to see this updated! Does anyone know if we will need an update of the incest patch as well, or if we can use the 0.4 one?
IPatch is only 800 Bytes, so all it does is set some variables. Should work for this and all future versions, unless the dev changes something up.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Probably won't anyway but don't touch the Walkthrough Mod until it's updated, Liz's stats disappeared (although the values were still set) and trying to go to the next page after Kate shows up causes an error, saving the game, uninstalling the mod and then reloading the save (after restarting the game of course), runs as it should but also keeps the altered stats, so if you, like me, didn't develop Love or Kink to a value that unlocks some options, you can still use the mod to change them from the cheats menu, although there's probably a console command to do this in a safer way until the mod's updated.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
OK you can just change the values in the console for love and kink like,
liz_love/corruption = xx (xx being whatever value) or helen_love/corruption = xx, ect.

I kinda perma' had 'Skipping>>>' in the top left after what I did with the mod.
Does the incest patch need to be updated?
Nope, new content works just fine, Kate refers to Liz as your sister and herself as your Mom.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Though, this is not actually correct. I have one special person on my team. My girlfriend, she is a big help.
which also is your sister? and her name is either Liz or Sandy?XDXD just joking man say thanks to her(i mean that i wanna thank her) for supporting you XD

Reactions: User1230

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Murmur [v0.5b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.03 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Murmur [v0.5b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.03 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thanks JokerLeader ; by any change will you have the mega link for Win? mixdrop takes hours for me. thanks and enjoy the "coffee"! v/r Diego

Reactions: JokerLeader
4.50 star(s) 70 Votes