Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
how often does this game update?
The previous update took me about 6 months to fully complete; 3 months for each half, I released separately. This time I've decided to make a full update without halving it, and since the last update was in October, you can count a bit more than 6 months in it. But I plan to release the next 0.6 update in two parts just like 0.4 (first part as alpha for patrons, and next one completing the update which after a week or a bit more of the beta will become public.) So to release more often, probably 1 half in 3 months. But that's more how it was for now. And I can't fully guarantee the times of the releases. That's why I don't announce them before I'm fully sure of them. I'll write more info on plans in the next patreon post, which will include the release dates of the new update.

Recent previews for the 0.5 update:

0.5 preview (1).jpg 0.5 preview (2).jpg 0.5 preview (3).jpg 0.5 preview (4).jpg 0.5 preview (5).jpg 0.5 preview (6).jpg

You can also find NSFW previews for patrons here -

Last edited:

mrguyman

Jan 13, 2020
I was wondering if anyone had the character cards for each of the characters or knows a way to obtain them?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes