Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So long time for remake... Dude.... This is Hard and even i like it before but now nope you take 1. to long . 2 you trash your work from before. 3 it feels like milking the payer, at this point. This is my mind to this... You start 2021. ! so criticism take it or Be mad about it i do not care at this point.

berianir

Apr 30, 2021
First time I've experienced this game, but I really enjoyed it so far. Definitely looking forward to more and hope it won't be too long in coming. I guess I don't have the baggage of having had to wait so long for the remake, so I'm happy to say, great work, dev! Hope it continues!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So thankfully Liz no longer looks like a Sandra-clone. The face morphs are well done. Man, I forgot how word heavy the Yui part after the club meeting in 0.6 was. It was forever before there were choices.

Reactions: Maviarab

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Is it just me or are the re-touched scenes in the gallery locked? Some are, some aren't, so I'm wondering if they got locked due to the update.

I'd probably include an unlocker for the gallery if that's the case. I'm sure its simple enough to do manually, so I'ma probably go do that right now to refresh my memory.

Doubt I'll replay from the start until there's substantial amount of new stuff. Cheers~

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Hey.
Man this is awesome! I've waited since 0.6 for this. Such a good game and especially like the writing. As far as fictional Stories go this is one of the more "realistic" approaches to an erotic game plot. Very well done my friend.
I got one thing I would like to ask.
Is it somehow possible to rewrite the uncensor patch or the dialogues to make Liz half-sister and the mom Stepmother (or adoptive Mother) ?
I am not asking for you to do it btw.! I kind of want to know how much work that would be to do myself. Is it just a label i.e. "Childhood friend" or "Sister" or is it an issue of jumping over every line of the dialogue?
I am personally not much of a fan of the whole Mother/Son incest dynamic. Father/daughter and siblings is fine for me.
If this is too much hassle I will just change the roles in my head while playing as I have done until now.
But I wanted to tell you and everyone else how much I like this game, story and characters so I thought to bring it up.

Keep up the amazing work!
Cheers

Reactions: M. Giganteus

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Just a PSA for people who want genuine harem. (i.e. this is informative, nothing else, don't read into what isn't there)

This game is/has poly (unavoidable sorry). i.e. you share the girl/s with another girl/s. (so lesbian poly + MC).

No shame if that is your thing, but some want genuine harem (LIs exclusive to the MC alone, no sharing).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, go and enjoy what you want to enjoy, and be happy. No need for drama.

View attachment 3154029
wow so glad i decided to read the thread.

just saved me wasting my time!

thank you kind fella.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
damn, that sucks, thanks for the heads up.
No problem man, happy to help.
I mean, if that means the girls are also in a relationship with each other... Even better!
Not even that personally interested in lesbian content, but that's how I would prefer a harem to work.
Just as long as I, as the MC, am the only guy they're involved with.
Hey my friend, like I said, if you enjoy it, enjoy away.

Thanks for the detailed information...it saved me the effort in searching, (and ultimately my bandwidth) with how much unavoidable lesbian. and femdom content this title will have. :(
No too sure about the femdom, I do remember a little, but I think that might be lust path.

wow so glad i decided to read the thread.

just saved me wasting my time!

thank you kind fella.
Hey man, the purpose of the comment was so that everyone can more efficiently use their time, for some it means not to play, for others it means to move this up in priority.

A personal suggestion of mine would be Summer and Winter Memories.
Thanks for the save (y) I hate unavoidable lesbian content in my harem games. I'm playing for me, the mc. Not to watch girls muff diving
All good, comments like yours and the ones above are the reason I wrote that comment.

So you can know what you're getting into, whether it be more exiting for you, or to go spend your time elsewhere.

Would be neat if more games would have such descriptions about their content and future plains.

Peace people.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Great game so far. Though i wonder what happened to the girl in the start and if we're going to see her again. Also can't wait for the girls to start having fun with each other.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I mean, if that means the girls are also in a relationship with each other... Even better!
Not even that personally interested in lesbian content, but that's how I would prefer a harem to work.
Just as long as I, as the MC, am the only guy they're involved with.
My thoughts exactly.

Also so happy the game is back! Can't wait for a new content update. I'll wait to restart until then but super hyped we get more of this wonderful game.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Just a PSA for people who want genuine harem. (i.e. this is informative, nothing else, don't read into what isn't there)

This game is/has poly (unavoidable sorry). i.e. you share the girl/s with another girl/s. (so lesbian poly + MC).

No shame if that is your thing, but some want genuine harem (LIs exclusive to the MC alone, no sharing).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, go and enjoy what you want to enjoy, and be happy. No need for drama.

View attachment 3154029
Dang, really? If the game's heading into that direction without it's being avoidable then your warning really save me before I'm too invested. Cheers, my friend!

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Spoiler Alert!

So far I have seen very little to no lesbian content. We will have to see if it is truly FF or if it revolves more around MFF MFFF etc. cuz pure lesbian is fine here and there but I (personally) would prefer my MC to be involved. Although in this games case I would play it either way cuz the dev makes really good scenes and is very good at storytelling so i would not suggest to just ignore the game.

And femdom is very mild/non existent. there is pretty much only 1 scene with shini that could be somewhat femdommy (the footjob in the office) but if you got enough corruption on the girls that transitions into a maledom blowjob. So yeah. No "real" femdom for now, just some dominance foreplay as I would call it.
Cheers

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
God damn the start of this game has not aged well.

Weird grammar (this is the start of "the legend"?), story ignoring your choices like how I peeked the minimum amount but somehow I'm the biggest pervert shes ever seen, big tiddy no bra ara ara teacher down for sexual harassment instantly? :KEK:

Really good writing there definitely reworked and comparable to well rated games from this decade :HideThePain:

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Is there inevitable lesbian content? to know whether to pass this game or not it's just not my thing

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes