Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I have the hints enabled, but not seeing anything like a hint system, am I doing something wrong?
Why are the hints not showing?
hints are not working for me
Hints are these little tips next to the choose options when you have one of them locked.

Telling you that you need more love\lewd points to open this choice.

1702135841566.png

If that is not working for you while you have this option enabled like this
1702135934328.png

Then I'd like to have more context about your problems, when and under what circumstances it's not working. Maybe a save file would help, thanks.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hints are these little tips next to the choose options when you have one of them locked.

View attachment 3158554

View attachment 3158556

Then I'd like to have more context about your problems, when and under what circumstances it's not working. Maybe a save file would help, thanks.
Ah OK, I have seen the options that I can not choose. I guess I was thinking more of like a hint system that told us what "X is too low" or something of that sort. Thanks for clarifying how the hint system works.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022

View attachment 3158554

View attachment 3158556

Haha, I was convinced they weren't working either, because I assumed it was supposed to be more of a walkthrough hint system. I never encountered a locked choice in my playthrough, so I never saw any of the hints.

Love the game, by the way. The plot, the girls, the renders, and the animations are all amazing! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more!

Reactions: MythMackay

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi MythMackay sorry to ask this but do the patch still work? I mean i just start the game "i have the patch on" i meet this Liz girls, but she for now naver say that she is MC sister. Do i need to progress more to know that Liz is MC sister?

Thank you

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hi MythMackay sorry to ask this but do the patch still work? I mean i just start the game "i have the patch on" i meet this Liz girls, but she for now naver say that she is MC sister. Do i need to progress more to know that Liz is MC sister?

Thank you
Hmmm, said she was sister after the Sophie scene for me when she took MC home because he did not know where he lived.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Yui made me realize I'm completely over the shy, stuttering, good-hearted virgin LI. I've seen this exact same character in so many VN's. Zero character. Would drop her in a heartbeat, if it fit the game.

Hadn't played v0.6 before the remake and it was excruciatingly wordy (and focused on Yui) so it made me doubt if the game was good in early 2022 when I last played it. At least the dialogue is worse than I remember – very weird phrases in many places.

But I can still see the good in v0.4-0.5 – hope it gets better as the development moves on.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes