stanio

May 31, 2017
Please, could anyone who got this working reupload it somewhere? every file I DL is corrupted.Thanks a lot.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
this game is good in it's own rights, just hope whatever is happening isn't going to destroy this

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Added Abandoned prefix due to silence from the dev for well over 3 months, and Patreon page deleted.

Reactions: Tim_457

Gorkron13

Mar 3, 2020
Hi guys! Please help. How do I open an archive? None of the archiver is unable to open it. The RAR archiver returns an error:the File is damaged or encoded in an unknown format. I tried to pass it through the online archiver, but no encoding format opened the archive. Please re-upload to the zip or tell me how to open the archive. Thank you for earlier.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Gorkron13
I downloaded it at Mega now and extracted it with 7-Zip without problems. It worked! Try one more time...good luck!

Gorkron13

Mar 3, 2020
Oh, no, no. I can't unpack the archive itself to the desired folder. I know how to open the game itself. It looks like the archive itself is faulty or not loaded correctly..

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
ok, but as I said I downloaded and tried it minutes ago...it's not corrupt, it works fine! So the problem is somewhere on your PC.

Gorkron13

Mar 3, 2020
Eh didn't help. Does not unpack in any way. I even tried to unpack it online, using an online unpack service. It gives an error and that's it. Please reload in the zip, who can. Thanks.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This game is pretty dead and only a partial re-skin of an out of date Girl Life build. You can get a better experience just playing GL and changing some images yourself.

comodin

Nov 17, 2018
This game is pretty dead and only a partial re-skin of an out of date Girl Life build. You can get a better experience just playing GL and changing some images yourself.
Is the Wrong road? maybe WTF will i know but that said i think this was thought as a complement not as competition

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is the Wrong road? maybe WTF will i know but that said i think this was thought as a complement not as competition
You missed the boat on this whole episode but basically it was our code with a few image swaps and a Patreon. How people feel about that is history now.

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
Hi, i'm a bit late, but mega download interrupts at 2,07 gb, can i wait and it do it for free or else? please let me know

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
I played it for a while but i have to say that the idea is pretty god but there isn't any reaction by npc related to muscle growth and the more muscle you gain(weight) the more peoples are gonna say that you are fat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote