flinger

May 3, 2017
This whole thing feels familiar. I have the evidence on our repo's records that I have personally writen quite a bit more than half of the Girl Life .qsp file and monetising my work for yourself will not be tolerated. The admins here can do as they please I know they have relaxed rules and I'm not starting another war with them but anywhere else you will find I have taken my gloves off.
Kudos KS...
Ripping off others images and clips is one thing but ripping off the code for a whole game... crosses the line.

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
Hm. When unpacked, I have two folders in my game folder, "images" and "qsp570". There also is the file "MuscleLifeBeta1.qsp". I can open this file with QSPPlayer 5.7.0 and 1.7 without problems.
Thanks for replying, and you're playing on a mac then?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you want to start monetizing this game through Patreon, you probably want to hold publishing/license rights to all the images and movie clips used in the game as well, particular when its clips of rl models/people :p

Reactions: julzor and 3xpurt

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
So stupid question, how do you get the windows in the games to arrange in a way that you can see everything?

jefke

Oct 10, 2017
As somebody who works on girl life I can only agree with 3x and kevin, trying to monetize the hard work of other people is a really shitty move and everybody that encourages such behavior isn't much better in my opinion
Release the hounds!

For everyone who believes that this rip-off will ever get proper updates: The amount of work done on Girl Life is far too much for a single person to handle. And if he intends to keep ripping us off for future content I'll make sure to add code meant specifically to break his game.

Reactions: Zatsu74

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
U can't download big files with mega, u need a special app for that.
the heck are you talking about? i said megaup and not mega. both are totally different download sites.

btw. for mega ya simply gotta use jdownloader2 to bypass the limit...

----------------

monetising my work for yourself will not be tolerated.
what makes ya think that jerricho is behind that project (at least thats what it sounds like to me)? personally i highly doubt it and think, that he just uploaded it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
what makes ya think that jerricho is behind that project (at least thats what it sounds like to me)? personally i highly doubt it and think, that he just uploaded it.
I said hi to Jericho because I'm polite and have manners. It is obviously being made by Thormax as is stated in the OP.
Sorry if my wording was confusing on that matter.

Zatsu74

Jan 11, 2018
This is probably the worse rip off of a game I've ever seen! He have just changed the photos in the image folders (eg. 1.jpg is still 1.jpg, just different photo) and not changed one line of code.
This is not even worth calling a MOD.
Thormax is a scam!

And calling this a "good game" is like taking a dump on the developers of the original!

Slilo

Apr 8, 2018

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Is there in game some exclusive content? Or its the same as Girl Life, but with different pictures?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
I personally don't care. Sure, he is not as bad as the sob that tries to make money of it, but by uploading it he is making the patreon better known.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I personally don't care. Sure, he is not as bad as the sob that tries to make money of it, but by uploading it he is making the patreon better known.
dude, f95zone is an uploading and a pirate website. people are allowed to upload EVERYTHING here that doesn't violate the website's rules. if you are looking for moral standards you've come to the wrong place.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
dude, f95zone is an uploading and a pirate website. people are allowed to upload EVERYTHING here that doesn't violate the website's rules. if you are looking for moral standards you've come to the wrong place.
I know that :rolleyes:, but we are creating free content for you guys ... you know that, right? It's not like we are complaining about it, because we make money of it ... we are complaining about it because some asshole monetizes stuff we give you for free and the op is basically helping him to do that

If Thormax would have uploaded it as a mod without taking money for it, we wouldn't give a fuck

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote