Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I know that :rolleyes:, but we are creating free content for you guys ... you know that, right? It's not like we are complaining about it, because we make money of it ... we are complaining about it because some asshole monetizes stuff we give you for free and the op is basically helping him to do that

If Thormax would have uploaded it as a mod without taking money for it, we wouldn't give a fuck
wrong. you aren't doing it for free for us f95 users,it's free for everyone whether f95 would exist or not.

and the only reason why you are complaining here, is the fact that f95zone is quite popular. if f95 would be unknown no one would give a fuck that this game was uploaded and shared here.

it's true that f95 gives such thieves a platform to spread their games, but you can also talk about the game, rate it and warn other users about the game. or to make it simple: with the right communication you can ground such games before they even become popular. copyright infringments don't concern f95zone as far as i know.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
wrong. you aren't doing it for free for us f95 users,it's free for everyone whether f95 would exist or not.
Yeah, sorry :( you're right ... I always thought doing something for free for everyone would include you guys.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

and the only reason why you are complaining here, is the fact that f95zone is quite popular. if f95 would be unknown no one would give a fuck that this game was uploaded and shared here.

it's true that f95 gives such thieves a platform to spread their games, but you can also talk about the game, rate it and warn other users about the game. or to make it simple: with the right communication you can ground such games before they even become popular. copyright infringments don't concern f95zone as far as i know.
I'm a fan of their work and the game, but c'mon. Copyright infringements? Unless they want to release the game with just stick figures they made in paint or something. I don't think anyone got a leg to stand on in that regard. Just make people aware its a knock off with some replaced images etc., should do plenty. And seeing that patreon have ZERO pledges, no monetizing been done so far :p

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, sorry :( you're right ... I always thought doing something for free for everyone would include you guys.
hey, i'm just saying how it is (if i'm wrong here, a mod should pls correct me here as i don't wanna say somth stupid ^^). that doesn't mean ofc that users don't honor the work of devs who are doing stuff for free. but ya gotta see it in two different persepctives: the one perspective being the user of this website and the other perspective being the website itself. people can move to every website they wanna, the website can not. people have moral standards and create 'em, the website doesn't have any, it has goals. that's why i said you aren't doing work for free for "us" (meaning everything around f95zone) as you are doing it for the people in general, with or without this website.
I'm a fan of their work and the game, but c'mon. Copyright infringements? Unless they want to release the game with just stick figures they made in paint or something. I don't think anyone got a leg to stand on in that regard. Just make people aware its a knock off with some replaced images etc., should do plenty. And seeing that patreon have ZERO pledges, no monetizing been done so far :p
yep, that's what i've told him too ^^. communication is all ya gotta do to prevent such thieves having any success ;D. and i know copyright infringement sounds harsh as fuck,... that's why i used it hahaha xD. but it's true, as long as your upload doesn't violate the website rules you are free to upload it. if wanna report a game, you are also free to do so. it's not like the mods here aren't human. they will talk about it and make a decision then.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
We provide the images as an option, the code itself is stored and distributed seperately so from a copywrite prespective that is covered. The old ETO game that we started with had free usage from Alex DeGross and our shared content with the Province guys is under agreement between us.
We have a thread for Girl Life here on F95zone and you'll see that I frequently visit and interact with our community here in that thread.
Julzor is pissed off because he's done a lot of hard work for the game and in turn the game community and then someone tries to make a financial gain off of that.

I;m not questioning the site or its policies just making our position clear for those questioning it.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against this site or its users in general. We don't want money or praise for our work, but I would hope that people at least don't help this scum by giving him more publicity.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against this site or its users in general. We don't want money or praise for our work, but I would hope that people at least don't help this scum by giving him more publicity.
Well, for every post made, even in this thread, goes towards give the guy publicity in some way. Leave it to the users to make up their own mind. The cat is out of the bag about it being a knock off. Shoddy creators have a bad habit of get buried neck deep on this forum :p

TezMika

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone know how to get fast money in this game?
It takes like forever to save up to new clothes and such.. o_O

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get fast money in this game?
It takes like forever to save up to new clothes and such.. o_O
There are a load of in built cheat menus, you can pretty much change what ever you want. From memory you need to go into general settings via the hamburger button on the right, then there is cheat menu option at the bottom of the main screen.

But on another note, the Girl life community were not happy with this guy and made him well aware of it. This game has now been removed from Patreon.

Hopefully we'll see it come back as a mod within the girl life community but I very much doubt it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
But on another note, the Girl life community were not happy with this guy and made him well aware of it. This game has now been removed from Patreon.

Hopefully we'll see it come back as a mod within the girl life community but I very much doubt it.
We were not happy with the way the person behind this game tried to make money off our work but I think that has been said enough here.

The Patreon issue is more to do with game content. GL would never be suitable for that platform due to depictions of violent and graphic sex. I could not say if their removal was due to a report from the Girl Life community, someone else or Patreon's own staff reviewing it but I do know that no claims for copyright were made by our devs.

I hope this clarifies any related queries and post this for your information and as part of our communities transparency efforts.

stanio

May 31, 2017
Downloaded the file from every link, each archive is corrupted...anyone else has this problem?

grego

Aug 14, 2017
strange the videos dont play in the game for me.

can someone help me to fix this?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote