Feb 26, 2018
As a male bodybuilder who's run his fare share of cycles I always found this fetish amusing.
being a ''Muscle girl'' to the degree depicted here comes with a price and believe me, you don't want to find out what that is.
Stay away far, far, away lest you get caught by the witches finger.

Reactions: Jim Webb and fsap1

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Fair enough if you want rip another games base code and amend it for your own kinks. But putting it on Patreon and ‘trying’ to making money out of it is very poor.
As someone that contributed code to GL, I agree, and also feel quite personal about that.

Making a mod for GL is fine, so is making your own based off GL, as other's have done so before, but trying to make money off mine and other's work, that's definitely something I'm not OK with.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
As a male bodybuilder who's run his fare share of cycles I always found this fetish amusing.
being a ''Muscle girl'' to the degree depicted here comes with a price and believe me, you don't want to find out what that is.
Stay away far, far, away lest you get caught by the witches finger.
My sentiments exactly. People really don't know want to know.

SOABFE

May 25, 2017
anybody play qsp games on mac?

I tried installing this and playin via the mac download. QSP opens but I can't find any file in the game folder that I'm supposed to use as a launch. All the folders in the game folders are picture in jpg format.

https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-player-with-video-support-written-in-qt.10801/
Hm. When unpacked, I have two folders in my game folder, "images" and "qsp570". There also is the file "MuscleLifeBeta1.qsp". I can open this file with QSPPlayer 5.7.0 and 1.7 without problems.

Reactions: PTC

Atlan

May 18, 2018
None of the videos are playing and some pics are broken. What am I doing wrong?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Fair enough if you want rip another games base code and amend it for your own kinks. But putting it on Patreon and ‘trying’ to making money out of it is very poor.
true there. making it a mod would be way better. it's nice that they deliver a fetish that doesn't get much attention under normal circumstances. but stealing the codes from an other game while trying to get money on patreon for it is really a fucked up move and gives me as a player a bitter taste.

nod24

May 4, 2017
I warn you. Judging by the abundance of statistics, this project will never be implemented. Do not ask why. Take for axiom.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hello jerricho13

This whole thing feels familiar. I have the evidence on our repo's records that I have personally writen quite a bit more than half of the Girl Life .qsp file and monetising my work for yourself will not be tolerated. The admins here can do as they please I know they have relaxed rules and I'm not starting another war with them but anywhere else you will find I have taken my gloves off.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hello jerricho13

This whole thing feels familiar. I have the evidence on our repo's records that I have personally writen quite a bit more than half of the Girl Life .qsp file and monetising my work for yourself will not be tolerated. The admins here can do as they please I know they have relaxed rules and I'm not starting another war with them but anywhere else you will find I have taken my gloves off.
Ha I've just kicked up a fuss about this on the GirlLife Discord and every one was mentioning Kevin and I was like who the hell is Kevin!

I put a comment on the patreon post about what he is doing and reported it to Patreon cause you know (as @Santis mentioned) there are a few unpatreon freindly parts of that game.

Keep up the good work

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ha I've just kicked up a fuss about this on the GirlLife Discord and every one was mentioning Kevin and I was like who the hell is Kevin!

I put a comment on the patreon post about what he is doing and reported it to Patreon cause you know (as @Santis mentioned) there are a few unpatreon freindly parts of that game.

Keep up the good work
Hi I'm Kevin :D

Thanks, I was afk. I'm about on our discord now. ;)

Reactions: Violet Kitten
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote