1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Probably won't be fixed. But if you kill the bugs instead of sacrifice yourself in the first fight. You don't get paid for the job at the bar and so you soft lock yourself because you can't progress.

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
There is no animation after 10 minutes playing. Tag tricked me again.
i've seen this game on other sites and they also have the animation tag. I finished the game myself and there was no animation at all, idk why this is a thing

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Save with gallery. Please keep in mind with this save you're trapped inside the gallery and cannot teleport out.
Thank you for this.

Would you or anyone happen to have a save NOT in the gallery? Just 1/2 through the game with some scenes unlocked?

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
I've modified this game a little:
- Changed movement to "always dash". Now shift makes you move normally and you sprint by default :)
- Doubled text speed.
- Halved encounter rate. Original was WAAAAY TO HIGH.
- Autowin and autolose skills.
- You can easily access gallery at the beginning of the game.
This won't make gameplay of this game good, but it's a step in right direction.

Links:
Archive password: 123456ab

I would appreciate to pin this one in thread JVM~

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I've modified this game a little:
- Changed movement to "always dash". Now shift makes you move normally and you sprint by default :)
- Doubled text speed.
- Halved encounter rate. Original was WAAAAY TO HIGH.
- Autowin and autolose skills.
- You can easily access gallery at the beginning of the game.
This won't make gameplay of this game good, but it's a step in right direction.

Link: mega
I would appreciate to pin this one in thread JVM~
Would you happen to have a save game outside of the gallery? Just 1/2 through the game?

Oct 10, 2016
So brothers I bring news from the front I encountered an disgruntled Girl who from what she said was likely trafficked at some point to a man suffering from Schizophrenia, he kept rambling about distracting bugs so he can poison them. I noticed he had neither the permits or proper Osha certified hazmat equipment for fumigating safely as such I ignored everything the man said, instructed the woman to set the hornets on fire and from that point on we retired to the pub and nothing else happened a couple merchants started teleporting but that's not really my problem.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes