1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I tormented myself to clear this game, this and delta falling from grace are terrible terrible games

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
Animated? Lol.
Beside "sex" occurs with one poor image and mass text.
Also i broken the game after 2 min kills the bee without sex and you cant valid the first quest.
I made a new game and this time had sex (and saw how it was poor..) and that time the quest was valid.
But i stopped after this..... Sound bad. Sorry!

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
It's disheartening to see this perverse monstrosity of a game forcing so many innocent and pure posters to witness its presence, forcefully monopolizing their attentions when there are so many other equally free games with objectively better fetishes just a few clicks away, and then on top of that coercing them into decorating its comment section with their screams of horror and pain, robbing them of their precious sanity and time, as a dark legacy for the existence of these unfortunate posters' former, saner and purer selves.

This is terrible, just plain terrible.

Reactions: rho_aias

Sin Of Envy

Mar 18, 2019
Here's a tip for anyone who's gonna play this game and later realise it was a waste of time : in the Inn there's a masked npc that trades you random good stuff for 1 experience egg after which he disapears and if you leave the Inn and come back he respawns . You can sell the random shit you get and pretty much make 70k with just doing the 2nd mission so u can 1 shot everything and become pretty much immortal and now u can waste less time than before knowing this tip

Reactions: damnson1111

Crusadersan

May 9, 2020
Everyone has their own fetishes but this is......way too much for me.May the Lord won't see this game as a sin!

cyrusvall

Oct 10, 2017
No Reward to Kill Insects
Ihate this, no option to virgin route

The game won't let you continue if you kill insects at the beginning
I really hate games that lie, says you can do 2 routes, but you can only do 1 route

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I initially assumed the really bad ratings this got was because of the extreme fetish, but this game is bad. It's on a really old RPG maker with all the clunkiness associated with it, and there's next to zero depth in the gameplay and story - it's a glorified gallery.

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes