1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
"Man, these insects are getting to be a real problem, if only there was something we could do to stop them"

"Okay hear me out, what if we get a bunch of attractive young women... And force them to have sex with the insects!"

"Will that stop the insects?"

"... Yes?"
Seems perfect sense! Send all the women out.

Feb 2, 2019
"Man, these insects are getting to be a real problem, if only there was something we could do to stop them"

"Okay hear me out, what if we get a bunch of attractive young women... And force them to have sex with the insects!"

"Will that stop the insects?"

"... Yes?"
Seems perfect sense! Send all the women out.
It's like sending women fighting Goblins in the world of Goblins Slayer... Seems like the best idea in the world... :Kappa:

Reactions: TheColdBurn

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What is the point of asking if you want to sacrifice Leeza if the game gets stuck if you choose to fight?
Yeah that kind sucks :( I hoped to try and see if you could actually do a virgin run and if that changed anything, but yeah all you got is the guy screaming YOU IDIOT at you after you beat them and then you can't turn in the qeust, even though the game tells you, that is what you should do :/

The files in the folder bin, are they virus or something? Game runs without them at all...
Not getting any detection with kaspersky Internet Security, so doubt it(I ALWAYS scan H-game as the first thing after unpacking, jsut to be sure, though I never actually got any detection from anything from this site). Based on the names in the folder I would say it is likely to be tools used for doing the translation

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes