1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
Or, get this, maybe a girl plays this and self inserts.
I mean, kinda, yeah. The idea of getting so totally overwhelmed in a sexual encounter is pretty hot, TBH. Although personally, this one looks a bit rough for my tastes. It's a shame my favorite genre (consensual tentacle sex) is so rare. Consentacles are the best for self-insert sex fantasies, as far as I'm concerned.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
There are many fetishes and many people out there, we shouldnt question or judge anyone based on those things. Importance here is how well this game is given(introduced), I think thats what matters. Take for example a music that for an instance original version you would never listen to, but then theres a remix appears, that you cant stop listening to afterwards you discover it. So overall, dont judge book by its cover, until you try it yourself, who knows maybe its new discovery :)

ps. havent tried this yet, not because of theme. I dont really like rpgm games. I rarely find good ones.

Reactions: Pyrrical
Feb 2, 2019
I mean, kinda, yeah. The idea of getting so totally overwhelmed in a sexual encounter is pretty hot, TBH. Although personally, this one looks a bit rough for my tastes. It's a shame my favorite genre (consensual tentacle sex) is so rare. Consentacles are the best for self-insert sex fantasies, as far as I'm concerned.
Agree as long as you don't have the "be raped phantasm". (y)
You tried Roundscape Adorevia? There is "consentacle" in it. (I'm not much advanced in it so I don't know on the long term but there is at least 2 scene) And if you like doujinshi manga, there is "Her Secret" from Tiba-Santi / Chiba Tetsurarou group/authors. Full consent with ... the critters in it (mostly insect but also slug, snail, goblins and orcs), for most of the character. But not very much tentacle in it. It's a parody of "ToHeart2 - Dungeon Travelers". (make me think I search for the game in english...)

There are many fetishes and many people out there, we shouldnt question or judge anyone based on those things. Importance here is how well this game is given(introduced), I think thats what matters. Take for example a music that for an instance original version you would never listen to, but then theres a remix appears, that you cant stop listening to afterwards you discover it. So overall, dont judge book by its cover, until you try it yourself, who knows maybe its new discovery :)

ps. havent tried this yet, not because of theme. I dont really like rpgm games. I rarely find good ones.
Oh, I see what you mean. Most of my playlist is composed of music from Visual Novel and from OneOne1 games.

Last edited:

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
You sir are MVP in my books. FINALLY AFTER ALL THIS TIME! *goes back in her closet* >_> see you all later. >:)

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Oh sure, the one game about being fucked by insects gets a proper translation, but every other recent RPGM on this site gets a MTL. Life is sure not fair :(

(But nice for those that have this fetish, i gess)

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Oh sure, the one game about being fucked by insects gets a proper translation, but every other recent RPGM on this site gets a MTL. Life is sure not fair :(

(But nice for those that have this fetish, i gess)
The more wicked they are the faster noticed they become :D

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes