1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
When somebody makes a Insect game and im like:

"One thing they don’t prepare you for is the incessant use of fortunate son"

+

*me trying already to reach the play button and/or the new game button* Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_2.43.46_PM.jpg

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
"Man, these insects are getting to be a real problem, if only there was something we could do to stop them"

"Okay hear me out, what if we get a bunch of attractive young women... And force them to have sex with the insects!"

"Will that stop the insects?"

"... Yes?"
How I imagine the whole conversation:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
After having played this, I can honestly say that the scenes are well done. I really like the H-scene music.

So if bugs are your thing, give it a go. Though I will add, I grew up on random encounters....but they are nearly unbearable now. Just cheat in some money and get some good magic to kill them quickly. Maybe some manner fruits to boost your mp total.

Reactions: Antagonist969

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
After having played this, I can honestly say that the scenes are well done. I really like the H-scene music.

So if bugs are your thing, give it a go. Though I will add, I grew up on random encounters....but they are nearly unbearable now. Just cheat in some money and get some good magic to kill them quickly. Maybe some manner fruits to boost your mp total.
Frankly, you are being too lenient...the scenes are not really well done, most of them are just making the MC as a bait while the master takes out the insecticide to wipe them out after they have mated. Ask yourself how much time you would need to take out something like that. Then ask yourself how much time it takes to make an average woman to reach orgasm. As for the CGs...if you take a closer look at the art, you should notice how "something" (in white) is just a copy-paste-rotate modifier for most of them.

Fair is what they are at. A little bit better than average, but well done will be way too good as a compliment. I am pretty sure there are better quality titles in the past (when H-game developers were booming over the last 2 decades or so) with much prettier scenes and setups. But if you are only considering the current trends and the latest titles, yes, I would agree it is well done.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah that kind sucks :( I hoped to try and see if you could actually do a virgin run and if that changed anything, but yeah all you got is the guy screaming YOU IDIOT at you after you beat them and then you can't turn in the qeust, even though the game tells you, that is what you should do :/

Not getting any detection with kaspersky Internet Security, so doubt it(I ALWAYS scan H-game as the first thing after unpacking, jsut to be sure, though I never actually got any detection from anything from this site). Based on the names in the folder I would say it is likely to be tools used for doing the translation
Oh thanks, I got no idea what programs are needed for translation.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
On second thought, the cgs are so bland. All these people complaining about bugs are a bunch of wusses, this stuff is basically vanilla in terms of bugs. You could replace the bugs with humans and you wouldn't notice a difference.

DreadNaut

Feb 16, 2018
Hi all, why all my RPGM games with RGSS301 start without video, giving me a buggy screen and only audio? Ty all in advance

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes