k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
I don't want to say absolutely no spoilers. But for the most part no its set in the same universe but since I couldnt do things like have Rudeus's children in the game due to patreon, or having any form of incest stuff same reason, I tried to make the story mainly just about fighting the man-god which is what happens in the anime too, just like not for awhile.... is that too spoilery? I apologize if it is. The game is mostly based around the combat system, unlocking hidden characters, raising their stats, and taking them on dates, then getting them to move in with you and banging them.
you are giga retarded. another spoiler LOL. how braindead are you?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I haven't played it yet but when I read the description you mention Hilda and that appeals to me. When I read the comments they mention the idea of doing the story of Rudeus as a child? Even if you don't do it like that you can put some flashbacks and thus know how Hilda or other characters who die are saved.
PS: I will spend the next few hours playing, I will be waiting for future updates

Reactions: Yamemai

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I can't continue, I'm stuck in a loop with Ariel's conversations, every time I get to the part where she's going to give me the answer to whether she accepts a date with the MC, everything resets.

Reactions: Pegjdbdhdj

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, seems the newest version is buggier than the 1st one.
1. Quests doesn't seem to reward gold/money anymore
2. The power of the skills got way nerfed, now they are kinda worthless, besides for multi-targeting ones, and even then the higher cost ones only really save a click.
3. You can't night visit Sylphy anymore
4. For some reason if you have Aisha/Lilia cook for you [evening] it jumps 3/2 time slots [Dusk / night + dawn] to morning.
Ps. No clue why you can't move between the left and right part of the 2nd floor w/o going downstairs first.

Some interactions causes errors that forces you to either rollback or outright quit the game.
Of the ones I remember:
1. Visiting Aisha at night
2. Talking to Erik [the school teacher]
3. What Lug30976 said
4. Remember there was one when visiting Eris, but couldn't replicate it again.

PS. Btw, if you were gonna focus on the battle as aspect, imo it woulda been easier to make the game using RPGmaker.
Would probably have had less bugs, and most of the stuff woulda been the same once you got the framework done.

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Yeah, seems the newest version is buggier than the 1st one.
1. Quests doesn't seem to reward gold/money anymore
2. The power of the skills got way nerfed, now they are kinda worthless, besides for multi-targeting ones, and even then the higher cost ones only really save a click.
3. You can't night visit Sylphy anymore
4. For some reason if you have Aisha/Lilia cook for you [evening] it jumps 3/2 time slots [Dusk / night + dawn] to morning.
Ps. No clue why you can't move between the left and right part of the 2nd floor w/o going downstairs first.

Some interactions causes errors that forces you to either rollback or outright quit the game.
Of the ones I remember:
1. Visiting Aisha at night
2. Talking to Erik [the school teacher]
3. What Lug30976 said
4. Remember there was one when visiting Eris, but couldn't replicate it again.

PS. Btw, if you were gonna focus on the battle as aspect, imo it woulda been easier to make the game using RPGmaker.
Would probably have had less bugs, and most of the stuff woulda been the same once you got the framework done.
Yea, there were a lot of bugs in this update originally, did you use the patch? Either way the only bug that is still in the game from your list is visiting Aisha at night, Only because I never noticed I didnt make a idle image for her imagebutton. Someone just brought that up to me on the discord so its fixed now in my game, but I am not about to make another patch for it, only because with the Alpha 2 update all the patches while they fixed a bunch of bugs they also introduced some, since they were based on the code from Beta 1.

But yea the skills got nerfed to much, which is why the battle formulasgot reworked again in Beta 1, then also got completely revamped entirely in the newest upadte that just came out - Alpha 3, in the newest update I completely redid the entire concept of the battles. Added Dexterity stat for dodge chance, crit rate and crit damage, intelligence for skill damage, added an entire equipment system with randomized stats, and equipment leveling along with an entire gacha summoning system. I also made the skills unlockable over time. My main issue with the skills in the alpha 1 that I was trying to fix in alpha 2 was that they were just too strong. All the feedback I got from players was essentially, "Wow this game is grindy but its easy, just use Eris to instantly kill bosses, and Rudeus for all the random enemies." Which bugged me because they were right when I did a playthrough of the game using that team setup makes it way to easy, so now you dont even get Rudeus's AOE skill untillevel 40, Eris'sSword of Light is not unlocked until level 90. So yea Alpha 3 basically changes everything when it comes to the battle system.

Also yea I understand it would have been easier to do it in RPGM, but that wouldn't be as fun for me. I want the challenge of coding something that shouldn't even be possible. Like having an infinite amount of items based on random stats, in theory should not work well in Renpy because of Persistence, but I was able to get that to work perfectly, and as far as I know this is the first one of these adult games to have a gacha system which is just fun to be able to code something like that in Python and it was very difficult for me to learn how to do it. IDK I am rambling at this point. I guess it just comes down to, yea you right bro, look forward to the upcoming updates though.

Reactions: lerolerdo

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yea, there were a lot of bugs in this update originally, did you use the patch?
Had just downloaded today, so didn't think I'd need the patch.

Also, each to their own I guess; if it's gonna be grindy, I'd have preferred the battles being on the easier side.
Now the battles are just slow, thus a chore to even bother with, but you have to, as it's part of the game's progression.
And it's still easy, what with the enemies barely doing any damage, so the alpha 2 nerf, imho, didn't do anything positive.
We'll have to see for alpha 3.

And it's fine to challenge yourself, but if you're going to monetize a product, I, as a consumer, wouldn't recommend doing that. It's basically monetizing a hobby, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Reactions: Pegjdbdhdj

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
will u release free beta version ? if so when . BTW love ur energy and games :)
Yes every update will be free. Since I am doing 2 games at the same time though, It changed my release schedule from biweekly to monthly. Well I am still releasing updates bi-weekly but it is one update for Mushoku Harem, then two weeks later an update for Her Fall, then 2 weeks later an update for Mushoku Harem.

The next update for MH that will be posted on here will be out on the 17th.

I did make an extra update for MH though, Last week I was supposed to be working on Her Fall, but I was flooded with ideas for MH during the time I was working on the Beta 1 update. So basically I decided last minute that I wanted to do an extra unplanned update for MH which is the Alpha 3 update, that was just released on Patreon. But because of that update it did also throwoff my release schedule. But I am currently working on the script for Her Fall Chapter 9 Part 3.

I am actually really happy with the Alpha 3 update though, (Also I am assuming you don't follow my free patreon posts. The reason the update went from Alpha to Beta back to Alpha, Is because I decided an update will be an "Alpha" update when the update is not adding to the story, but is changing the core structure of the game.) Alpha 3 adds 107 equipment items, is a complete rework of the battle system: Adding skills via level up, adds a stat allocation screen, adds new stats for dex(dodge chance) intelligence(skill damage) and a critical hit system using Crit chance Crit Damage stats, As well as an entire gacha style summoning system to get the equipment.

The next update after Alpha 3 will be Beta 2, where I add Nanahoshi's storyline, a complete rework of the office and how to enter battles, and if they are ready by then a full Spanish and Russian translation for the game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MushokuHarem-0.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes