Unity Completed Musumakeup [Final] [Illusion]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
445px-Musumakeup_Cover.jpg

Overview:
MusuMakeup (むすメイク) is an eroge (hentai game) created by the Japanese company Illusion.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic. However, can be removed by the uncesored patches, both female and male)
Version: Final
Language: English (some is good, other with Machine)
Useful Resources:
-
-
- (Just for the HF patch, however. Seems that there isn't any thread for this game whatsoever)

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

52623.jpg 52624.jpg 52625.jpg 52626.jpg 52627.jpg 52629.jpg 52633.jpg 52634.jpg 52635.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
I played this a while back translation at some point turn to gibberish which is impossible to understand wtf is going on, is this translation the same?

Reactions: JunClover

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
After enjoying PlayHome and Honey Select so much I got really excited when I saw this. But the genres don't really speak to me. Bit too vanilla. What a shame. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Concept text from the website - translation by moi.

理想の娘をカスタマイズ!
フリーHや他のヘロイン達とのHも楽しめる!
イリュージョン最新作「むすメイク」は、娘の成長を父親目線で見守る育成物語です。
キャラメイクで、思い描いた姿に成長していく娘との心温まるやり取りや、サブヘロインたちとのHが楽しめます。
娘を見守るか、1人の女性として受け止めるかは、あなた次第です・・・。

Customise your ideal daughter!
Enjoy freeform sex and sex with the other heroines!
Illusion's latest work, 'MusuMake', is the story of a daughter's growth from her father's viewpoint.
Enjoy sex with the subheroines, and the hearthwarming interactions with the daughter as she grows up to become the form you chose in character customization.
Whether to watch over the daughter, or take her as another woman is up to you...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I played this a while back translation at some point turn to gibberish which is impossible to understand wtf is going on, is this translation the same?
Don't know, sadly! Seems that something, within some translations, has been updated. If got any better, sadly like i said I don't know :/

After enjoying PlayHome and Honey Select so much I got really excited when I saw this. But the genres don't really speak to me. Bit too vanilla. What a shame. Oh well. Maybe next time.
Maybe this has some rape like the others! Since if you check the main site of the game, there are some screenshots that shows a group sex of some sort - or something more. So maybe there's something xD
Better wait, however, for someone that already played this to know!

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sooo its a kind of PlayHome . in wich you customize your daughter as an adult women "before" you start playing the game and see your daughter more and she grow to become what you have created at beginning by customization ?
sound weird like that..

let me test this XD

edit : UH OH ! see you in the next month.. the downoad is almost 4Go and it speed only 150kb/s max

Jun 24, 2017
Don't know, sadly! Seems that something, within some translations, has been updated. If got any better, sadly like i said I don't know :/

Maybe this has some rape like the others! Since if you check the main site of the game, there are some screenshots that shows a group sex of some sort - or something more. So maybe there's something XD
Better wait, however, for someone that already played this to know!
There are rape scenes, but they're super avoidable, and they're only like two of them near the end of the game. If I remember correctly, there are three girls' routes you can do, and besides your daughter's route, at the end of the route, there is a choice that can result in a rape scene, but that's it.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Same, had to stop playing this long time ago because the translate aren't done yet. Are this translate complete yet ? cuz if not, no point replaying it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Same, had to stop playing this long time ago because the translate aren't done yet. Are this translate complete yet ? cuz if not, no point replaying it.
Like I said above, I don't know/I'm not sure. Probably the rest of the story is machine translated and not official translated (since I saw "Storymode English Machine Translation" between the mod applied within the HF patch)! I apologize, since I can't say much about it :FeelsBadMan:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I always wanted to play this never found a translated version, but I'll wait for a MEGA.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There is still no proper translation.
But at least there is full translation? Even if it is machine? This is what I want to know, since I haven't played it completely. Otherwise I'll delete completely this thread since partial doesn't mean complete translation and I've to follow the rules.

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
But at least there is full translation? Even if it is machine? This is what I want to know, since I haven't played it completely. Otherwise I'll delete completely this thread since partial doesn't mean complete translation and I've to follow the rules.
Halfway through you get random english words creating sentences(if you can call them sentences i guess)in the game if i remember correctly.I Haven't checked what you uploaded though..

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Half way the game the machine English becomes horrible. And with that I mean really, really, really horrible.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
@nam654 , I have 1mb/s download rate and still got time out (failed download), 2 times. Can you provide another upload source for it ?

Reactions: jia