Unity Completed Musumakeup [Final] [Illusion]

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This game... I mean it's not bad. However I swear a machine could NOT translate it THAT BAD. I bet it's a troll translator adding some of the lines in this.
That's is 2013's translator machine, compare to 2017's translator machine ... which both version ... I mean all machine translator can't be dependable. That's why till today, all translated Japanese games are made by real person, either it's official or fans.

bramdalf

Aug 1, 2017
The characters dont seem to show up for me, and Im unable to see the girl under the character creation. Am I the only one with this issue or is anyone else having the same problem?
Ran both the game after patching and before same result each time.

Reactions: vanquito

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Question: I like the concept of having to play father (alike PrincessMaker 2), with some sexual content. Are there any other games like this / that?

Reactions: AzuraMeta

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Question: I like the concept of having to play father (alike PrincessMaker 2), with some sexual content. Are there any other games like this / that?
Guys that is a LEgit good Question so if someone Could answer my Friend above me, that would help not only Him

Reactions: AzuraMeta and Jef

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Guys that is a LEgit good Question so if someone Could answer my Friend above me, that would help not only Him
last illusion game Play Home allow to play the father (if i remember good) as same as a bandit/agressor and have sex with mom and daughter. i not remember good, i m not fanat all of the last ILLUSION game...

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
last illusion game Play Home allow to play the father (if i remember good) as same as a bandit/agressor and have sex with mom and daughter. i not remember good, i m not fanat all of the last ILLUSION game...
The LAst Game PlayHome you are not Related to the Family, You Rape her with your Aİ Gangster Buddys. No it doenst has to be a İllusion Game becouse all of them i knew, maybe there are other Game Creators who made Games like that one. Dating my Daughter comes near but only Genre whise.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The LAst Game PlayHome you are not Related to the Family, You Rape her with your Aİ Gangster Buddys. No it doenst has to be a İllusion Game becouse all of them i knew, maybe there are other Game Creators who made Games like that one. Dating my Daughter comes near but only Genre whise.
There's a scene or two with the father at the end and after that you can choose to play as him when fucking the girls. But yeah, most of the game is played with the thug and I assume you want a full game with just the father. Can't think of any right now. Sorry.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well theyare that game where you can play as te fathre or the son ( dual family ), its still short game but you can play as the father all along if you want.
and they are alots of "copy" of dating my daughter, you can simply search with the incest tag and will find lots of them.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
There's a scene or two with the father at the end and after that you can choose to play as him when fucking the girls. But yeah, most of the game is played with the thug and I assume you want a full game with just the father. Can't think of any right now. Sorry.
well theyare that game where you can play as te fathre or the son ( dual family ), its still short game but you can play as the father all along if you want.
and they are alots of "copy" of dating my daughter, you can simply search with the incest tag and will find lots of them.
Guys Thank you, Really <3 Dual Family i know, but that is to Straight, to Story Focused, no real Freedom. Yes i actuelly did that with the İncest Tags, but all the ^Good Games^ i already played. İts a Pitty tho. İ wished SOB or Big Kuyash cold get a Update soon. Lets see the NExt Months how it will go with Games

Reactions: Jef and ponyguy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, is this the latest version of the game with all of its extensions as well? I'm just asking & just wondering as well, that's all.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I remember playing this years ago. Crappy machine translation. Only looked around a bit here and it seems that that's still the case...

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, the machine translation hasn't changed. It's almost impossible to follow which takes a lot of fun out of the game.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

PortableFruit

Sep 29, 2018
Did you follow the instruction? Mount the iso, install the game (with AppLocale, without setting the system in Japanese), install the patch and done? Because for me everything works!
It says mount the Musu_Full. Does it want us to actually get a blank disc or does it expect us to go through daemon's fuckery