Unity Completed Musumakeup [Final] [Illusion]

Amon99

Jul 4, 2018
When I install the game with AppLocal and run the setup with it, I get this error
This is a bit late, but the error message you got translates to "Error 1500. Another installation is currently underway. If this installation is not completed, you will not be able to perform a new installation."

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Are all the dlc autoinstalled or do I need to figure out how to use the editor that came with the download to install the dlc?

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Don't know if this game has multiple endings (doubt it), but the ending is depressing. As far as I could understand, given the Machine translation issues, Natane is the Fairy Queen (?), and to "save the world" she sacrifices herself; her embodiment is that of Sping. That was the one I got.
So Oto doesn't stay with Natane, but instead awaits for her return (?), and the phrase "I love you", as the cherry on the cake, broke me. I get that there had to be an ending, but man, they couldn't make it a happy one now, could they? Damn it, I didn't need more mourning... Maybe I lament because of my depression, but who knows.

Anyhow, the bad machine translation may take away the enjoyment one could derive from this game, yet still I found it to be pleasant and somewhat interesting. It has some value to re-playability due to Natane having different personalities (kind, confident, obedient) and H-scenes depending on them, and there being other characters with H-scenes (Alice, Eri and Shiori).

All in all, it's a good game from 2013

Reactions: LastBreathDragon

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Was really looking forward to playing this but I'm just too dumb to get it running... The "read me" file in the game doesn't really help me as a total noob.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Was really looking forward to playing this but I'm just too dumb to get it running... The "read me" file in the game doesn't really help me as a total noob.
i was about to download this game,but machine translation its kinda a let down for me,old illusion games tend to be complicated to install,but i might try to download and try to get it running here,if i can i will try to explain how to run it properly.

edit:forgot to mention,i might no be able to do it today,it can take a few hours to download 3gb here,so probably tomorrow

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
i was about to download this game,but machine translation its kinda a let down for me,old illusion games tend to be complicated to install,but i might try to download and try to get it running here,if i can i will try to explain how to run it properly.

edit:forgot to mention,i might no be able to do it today,it can take a few hours to download 3gb here,so probably tomorrow
Sure no problem.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Sure no problem.
hey there!
took me some time,since it was a bit slow,anyway,im almost finishing with the installation on the game,i did a step by step basic image tutorial here,but it might not even be necessary

i will try dumbing the read me file down a bit,might get longer,but oh well

"1) install "HF pAppLoc 1.1.2" (Japanese applocale) if you already have it then dont install"
it its located in the extracted file,its used to run the installer,and the game,or anything that needs it,if you have it installed,you can ignore

"2) mount "Musu_Full""
mount the downloaded iso with daemon tools,or any similar program,that does the same job

"3)go to computer then open the game (its the one with japanese text) by right clicking and selecting open"
go to "my computer", where your disk partitions are located(disk C: disk D:,etc),the game ISO should be mounted there,right click on it,and click open

"4)enter the foulder setup"
double click the FOLDER named "setup"

"5)right click setup and select "run with japanese locale as adminstrator""
right click the PROGRAM named setup,and click the option "run with japanese locale as adminstrator"

6)select (N)
click on the button that has ((N)) on it

7)WARNNING!! DO NOT INSTALL IN THE DEFAULT FOULDER select (C) to change install foulder Recomended install foulder C:\illusion\MusuMaker
simply says to not install with the folder that has japanese gibberish on it. Either change the installation folder,or simply rename the folder to "MusuMaker"

"8)select (N)"
again,click on the button that has ((N)) on it

"9)select (I) game should install after this"
click on the button that has ((I)) on it

"10)once the game is done installing,just install "Musumakeup_HF_Patch2.4" read whats available so that you can tick the options you fancy"
this one also its on the extracted folder,serves to patch the game,mark the options that you like,and install it (i would need to do a more deitaled explanation here,but i don't have the game on me anymore,a tip its to carefully read everything,and you should be ok)

that should be it,hope you can understand,if you still can't install it,just message me,and i'll try to help with the tutorial that i made

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
hey there!
took me some time,since it was a bit slow,anyway,im almost finishing with the installation on the game,i did a step by step basic image tutorial here,but it might not even be necessary

"1) install "HF pAppLoc 1.1.2" (Japanese applocale) if you already have it then dont install"
it its located in the extracted file,its used to run the installer,and the game,or anything that needs it,if you have it installed,you can ignore

"2) mount "Musu_Full""
mount the downloaded iso with daemon tools,or any similar program,that does the same job

"3)go to computer then open the game (its the one with japanese text) by right clicking and selecting open"
go to "computer", where your disk partitions are located,the game iso should be mounted there,right click on it,and click open

right click the PROGRAM named setup,and click the option "run with japanese locale as adminstrator"

6)select (N)

7)WARNNING!! DO NOT INSTALL IN THE DEFAULT FOULDER select (C) to change install foulder Recomended install foulder C:\illusion\MusuMaker
simply says to not install with the folder that has japanese gibberish on it,either change the installation folder,simply rename the folder to "MusuMaker"

"8)select (N)"

"10)once the game is done installing,just install "Musumakeup_HF_Patch2.4" read whats available so that you can tick the options you fancy"
this one also its on the extracted game folder,serves to patch the game,mark the options that you like,and install it

that should be it,hope you can understand,if you still can't install it,just message me,and i'll try to help with the tutorial that i made
Seems like more work than it's worth... Thanks for the extensive tutorial tho. Might try it at some point.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Seems like more work than it's worth... Thanks for the extensive tutorial tho. Might try it at some point.
no worries,it does seem more work than worth,but once you get the hang of installing games like these,you can do in auto pilot.

i played it until i got to the MTL part,where its mostly impossible to understand whats going on,not quite the game i was expecting for,but still might be more fun for other people,well then,see you around

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
hey there!

"2) mount "Musu_Full""

go to "computer", where your disk partitions are located,the game iso should be mounted there,right click on it,and click open

6)select (N)

simply says to not install with the folder that has japanese gibberish on it,either change the installation folder,simply rename the folder to "MusuMaker"

"8)select (N)"

this one also its on the extracted game folder,serves to patch the game,mark the options that you like,and install it

Now if this comment could be pinned for the rest of us dumb dumbs.
Though i don't understand step 2

1377191_1629105601985.png
Don't see it.

Edit: Never mind i see it.
Though brain.exe stopped working when i looked at the rest of the steps.
Course it's after 3 in the morning which doesn't help.

Last edited:

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Now if this comment could be pinned for the rest of us dumb dumbs.
Though i don't understand step 2

View attachment 1355291
Don't see it.

Edit: Never mind i see it.
Though brain.exe stopped working when i looked at the rest of the steps.
Course it's after 3 in the morning which doesn't help.
hello,sorry about the delay,have you managed to install it?,also sorry if you don't understand one thing or another,english is not my main language,there's also some typos here and there,i was a bit on a hurry.

sadly i don't have the game anymore,decided to uninstall to make space,old games like these tend to be complicated to install,even more if there's no support anymore.

edit:i fixed some minor typos that i could notice,idk if its going to help

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
hello,sorry about the delay,have you managed to install it?,also sorry if you don't understand one thing or another,english is not my main language,there's also some typos here and there,i was a bit on a hurry.

sadly i don't have the game anymore,decided to uninstall to make space,old games like these tend to be complicated to install,even more if there's no support anymore.

edit:i fixed some minor typos that i could notice,idk if its going to help
I finally got the steps and the game works now.
Now i just need to figure out how to get Itazura Gakuen to work. Not accustomed to all these steps. Believe a floppy disk was more straight forward with multi disk installation and that was at least 20 years ago since i last did that an i was i think 10. Think the game was Doom from the 90's

kannagiboiya

Feb 2, 2020
need help
I followed all the instructions but for some reason whenever I choose what im gonna do with the kid everything went black. I can still hear the music playing on the background.any tips on how to fix this?

from125

Mar 4, 2019
need help
I followed all the instructions but for some reason whenever I choose what im gonna do with the kid everything went black. I can still hear the music playing on the background.any tips on how to fix this?

sorry about the delay,this could have something to do with how you ran the game(not right clicking the game exe and running it with japanese locale as administrator),or you forgot to patch something on installation,also,your OS is something other than win 7 ?

Last edited:

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I finally got the steps and the game works now.
Now i just need to figure out how to get Itazura Gakuen to work. Not accustomed to all these steps. Believe a floppy disk was more straight forward with multi disk installation and that was at least 20 years ago since i last did that an i was i think 10. Think the game was Doom from the 90's

did you managed to install it?(itazura Gakuen).

old japanese games can be a PAIN to install,nowadays its much easier,i could download a try to break it down for you,but i don't think i should be doing in this other game post,lol.

i'll see if i do it tomorrow,im downloading fallout 4,which will only finish tomorrow(given i leave my PC running the entire night)

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
did you managed to install it?(itazura Gakuen).

old japanese games can be a PAIN to install,nowadays its much easier,i could download a try to break it down for you,but i don't think i should be doing in this other game post,lol.

i'll see if i do it tomorrow,im downloading fallout 4,which will only finish tomorrow(given i leave my PC running the entire night)
If i remember correctly i got it to work.
However i won't be able to check until at least tomorrow night as i just got home from a long 13 hour drive that should have only taken 8 and just checking in before going to bed for another drive early in the morning which at least is only 2 hours and not in a different state thankfully.