Unity Completed Musumakeup [Final] [Illusion]

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 33946

Overview:
Not Available. As soon as I get some information, I'll modify this section.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic. However, can be removed by the uncesored patches, both female and male)
Version: Final
Language: English (some is good, other with Machine)
Genre: Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Incest, Oral Sex, Pregnancy

Useful Resources:
-
-
- (Just for the HF patch, however. Seems that there isn't any thread for this game whatsoever)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra Information:
Inside the archive, there's already everything needed: the game, AppLocale if anyone didn't never installed this before and the HF patch with everything included. If not, above I posted the required links for the download.
Also, seems that some of the text translated it's made with the Machine, mostly the story however. The H-scenes, and buttons, are completely translated in a good way.

Download:
- - -

View attachment 33947 View attachment 33948 View attachment 33949 View attachment 33950 View attachment 33951 View attachment 33952 View attachment 33953 View attachment 33954 View attachment 33955
Uptobox, torrent, and filesupload links do not work.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, I want to ask, does this version we have here, contains ALL of the Downloaded extra content at all?

Since When I try to clicks the Download button, nothing pops up nor any downloading progress as well comes up at all.

emperorson

Mar 4, 2019
excuse me sir,i already tried install with step by step in TextDocument with properly but why when i try start game incorrect disc?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm using a mac, but I can't get it to work. I think I'm on step 7, but not 100% sure. "7)WARNNING!! DO NOT INSTALL IN THE DEFAULT FOULDER select (C) to change install foulder Recomended install foulder C:\illusion\MusuMaker"

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
PLease help!! I got error saying "Insert the correct game disc".. Thanks
Well that depends on the program that you are using to mount the disc images. If you are trying to read disc two, then open up the program and eject disc one's image, then mount disc two. Once it's mounted, it should either continue on it's own, or you might have to hit the continue button.

Wojtek22

Aug 7, 2017
whenever i try and play it after installing everything all i get is a popup saying "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_42.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem." and reinstalling it fixed nothing

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 33946

Overview:
Not Available. As soon as I get some information, I'll modify this section.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic. However, can be removed by the uncesored patches, both female and male)
Version: Final
Language: English (some is good, other with Machine)
Genre: Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Incest, Oral Sex, Pregnancy

Useful Resources:
-
-
- (Just for the HF patch, however. Seems that there isn't any thread for this game whatsoever)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra Information:
Inside the archive, there's already everything needed: the game, AppLocale if anyone didn't never installed this before and the HF patch with everything included. If not, above I posted the required links for the download.
Also, seems that some of the text translated it's made with the Machine, mostly the story however. The H-scenes, and buttons, are completely translated in a good way.

Download:
- MEGA - -

View attachment 33947 View attachment 33948 View attachment 33949 View attachment 33950 View attachment 33951 View attachment 33952 View attachment 33953 View attachment 33954 View attachment 33955
no other link?

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Wished they finished the translation. Got to the part where everything becomes gibberish. And I was getting invested, too...

MonsterDF

Aug 27, 2020
hi folks i got an error with the game when i try to enter settings the screen goes black but the game is still running and the music is playing :c some idea of the error.