Unity Completed Musumakeup [Final] [Illusion]

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So forsome reason it says use the correct disc when i try to start the game. I did everything which needed to be done. weird.

Reactions: F95

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
The translation gets after some time so bad that you dont know what is happening. Rape here, rape there. The word "rape" is used for many meaning it seems. But it is right about one point: "Rape is rape".

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Concept text from the website - translation by moi.

理想の娘をカスタマイズ!
フリーHや他のヘロイン達とのHも楽しめる!
イリュージョン最新作「むすメイク」は、娘の成長を父親目線で見守る育成物語です。
キャラメイクで、思い描いた姿に成長していく娘との心温まるやり取りや、サブヘロインたちとのHが楽しめます。
娘を見守るか、1人の女性として受け止めるかは、あなた次第です・・・。

Customise your ideal daughter!
Enjoy freeform sex and sex with the other heroines!
Illusion's latest work, 'MusuMake', is the story of a daughter's growth from her father's viewpoint.
Enjoy sex with the subheroines, and the hearthwarming interactions with the daughter as she grows up to become the form you chose in character customization.
Whether to watch over the daughter, or take her as another woman is up to you...

I'd pay for an actual ACCURATE translation of HS as you did for this small bit of text.

Reactions: grey and F95

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Need some help, when I launch the game it keeps prompting me to insert the proper game disc.

How do I fix this???
Did you follow the instruction? Mount the iso, install the game (with AppLocale, without setting the system in Japanese), install the patch and done? Because for me everything works!

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Played it ages ago, much like most of Illusions games these days, it gets fabulously boring real quick. Think I spent 1-2 days off and on with this, HoneySelect/PLayHome. Prefer Custom Mais 3D/2 Actually has things to do/grind for. Go with Artificial Academy 2, it's got stuff going on at least.

F

Fapping_Khajiit

Does anyone know how to remove the Japanese locale?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove the Japanese locale?
If you mean AppLocale, then you can't. This game is only Japanese and was made only for the Japanese audience and their systems in a certain sense, so in order to work on ours, or you play it by changing the actual language of your computer (leaving it forever Japanese - but there will be problems with other applications probably) or you play it with AppLocale. No third choice.

Reactions: ponyguy

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Finally I found why the Machine Translator write Rape so often.
NATANE (the daughter name) is a Japanese word for RAPESEED (vegetable) in English.
RapeSeed.jpg

So you still can enjoy the translate, that when say Rape, it's actually for saying Natane.
So in , it's say "Rape the Children no longer" actually say "Natane is not a child no more" as this happen when Natane don't want to be considered as a kid anymore by her father.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i swear i seen a game like this before but 1 guy in 3 other girls at some type of farm area... can't remember the name of the game for the life of me how ever

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
I thought the translation was fine at first, then after sometime you won't be able to understand what the heck they are saying even if it is in english. damn you machine translation.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game... I mean it's not bad. However I swear a machine could NOT translate it THAT BAD. I bet it's a troll translator adding some of the lines in this.