Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Great series if you like MILF and incest also you will like ANIM as they're one of the companies that uses Emote BTW if you don't like NTR just stay with the works of ANIM Mother & Wife and stay the heck out of the works of ANIM.teamMM as most of their work in that are NTR and swinging. They rebooted this series last year and BTW 2, 4, and 6 are great IMO.
Agree but my personal picks would be 4, Sewazuki Aoi, Koi shiteru and Boku dake no mama

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
as i have visited the I hesitate to ask about this, is it MTL or genuine translation?

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Great series if you like MILF and incest also you will like ANIM as they're one of the companies that uses Emote BTW if you don't like NTR just stay with the works of ANIM Mother & Wife and stay the heck out of the works of ANIM.teamMM as most of their work in that are NTR and swinging. They rebooted this series last year and BTW 2, 4, and 6 are great IMO.
Oh yes you are absolutely right!
OMFG FINALLY SOMEONE TRANSLATED MY FAVOURITE SERIES EVER. PLS PLS PLS HAVE MY GREATEST GRATITUDE AND PLS PLSPLS TRANSLATE MORE OF THE ITSU MAMA SERIES <3
Love <3
cn someone share your emotedriver.dll file
See attached.
as i have visited the I hesitate to ask about this, is it MTL or genuine translation?
Oh hey! Do not worry on the translation, I have tried my best to make sure it is readable since I myself have read it completely, And it is not a auto-mtl translation that you usually see nowadays... I have worked on the translation for the past 3 months now and everything I do is manual work, typing using a mere keyboard... And I would love read any reviews on my translation, love you all <3

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Oh hey! Do not worry on the translation, I have tried my best to make sure it is readable since I myself have read it completely, And it is not a auto-mtl translation that you usually see nowadays... I have worked on the translation for the past 3 months now and everything I do is manual work, typing using a mere keyboard... And I would love read any reviews on my translation, love you all <3
So edited MTL then, better titled the language as Edited english MTL on your uploaded post so that people who want genuine Japanese to English translation doesn't feel tricked by it.

Still gonna give it a try.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
I have Hent-AI and DeepcreamPi but I have no idea how to extract the images does anyone know a program that can extract Anim games also does anyone have a 100% save it's a great game but I don;t want to replay it for all the endings
Oh hey Dark Coven and Grabriel-San I am not sure if uncensored would be nice or not since I am already used to the old censorhip, ahaha
But if you guys want to try then you can try Batch converting the .gax images using tool like (Need to use Convert multimedia by right clicking the image file) do uncensor image then repack the image using tools like , it has batch convertion but it is not perfect since it is using old pascal language.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
So edited MTL then, better titled the language as Edited english MTL on your uploaded post so that people who want genuine Japanese to English translation doesn't feel tricked by it.

Still gonna give it a try.
You are absolutely correct Mr.Heartbeat, I should edit it thank you. I am still at kid's level of learning japanese but I expect myself to learn and properly translate nihongo all by myself, So I until I see you all again hopefully by then my nihongo is better, Thank you!

Reactions: Mr.Heartbeat

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
You are absolutely correct Mr.Heartbeat, I should edit it thank you. I am still at kid's level of learning japanese but I expect myself to learn and properly translate nihongo all by myself, So I until I see you all again hopefully by then my nihongo is better, Thank you!
good to know, i have high hopes for you to be the real translator

and if you do i hope you will update your previous translation with your improved Japanese.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
While I'm happy that this got translated, I'm curious, if it hasn't already been explained, why not go in order? Either way, hopefully the others will come soon too

Reactions: mofutofu

termhuss

Oct 9, 2019
I Downloaded it via Mega. I open the .exe and nothing happens. I am not getting any error messages and no anti virus messages. The emulator just gives me a crash file.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I keep getting that "debugger" message and someone earlier said it was their virus protection. Anyone have alternative to shutting down that and possibly other protective features? Why does this not work with a debugger anyway when everything else seems to not care? Program is sketchy.

monkinsane

Jan 31, 2022
I keep getting that "debugger" message and someone earlier said it was their virus protection. Anyone have alternative to shutting down that and possibly other protective features? Why does this not work with a debugger anyway when everything else seems to not care? Program is sketchy.

MSI Afterburner also causes crash. Close Afterburner or create profile in Rivatuner Statistics server so it does not hook when game is launched.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes