Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hello,

I get this error when i run it with location emulator. what am i missing?
View attachment 1626892

I now see posts earlier in the thread saying this is my anti-virus
Depending on the antivirus you may or not have only one feature but some times it may have more like protection against ransomware or a threat defense option, what I did is disable my antivirus for 5 min and add and exception on all those feature and worked for me, inmediatly after that I run the game and turn back the AV on
As may see I had to go through all the things that could block the app to make it worked.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wait, so they either make incest games or one of the three ntr's? FFS Japan, as fucken always

gohankunn

Jan 5, 2018
*searches mamahame* *sees NTR* *Mother is stolen*

View attachment 1627036
That's just one of the routes. You can swap your mom with your friends mom, fuck them both together, steal his mom and cuck him, go loyal with your mom and marry her, go solo with his mom, get your mom stolen by him or have both of them stolen by him. So, there are alot of options.

Reactions: Daioh
Mar 27, 2021
I thought it was the typical game where the son does the 1st move, I was wrong and it's pretty good seeing something this "rare".

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Anybody care to explain this one to me?
JustWhy.png

Also, why does it come with a text file that says,
just copy&paste everything from Musumama3_patch.zip to game folder
but I don't see that patch file OR a folder named "game" ?

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's just one of the routes. You can swap your mom with your friends mom, fuck them both together, steal his mom and cuck him, go loyal with your mom and marry her, go solo with his mom, get your mom stolen by him or have both of them stolen by him. So, there are alot of options.
eh, the mom has the personality to be stolen, so she a hoe XD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:love: chance to see others too? the first and the sequels?
Also can someone tell me if this version work on windows 11? Because i have the JAP version... and cant play it...
Thank you

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
:love: chance to see others too? the first and the sequels?
Also can someone tell me if this version work on windows 11? Because i have the JAP version... and cant play it...
Thank you
Yes, if you have directx, turn off window defender or real-time protection. If you download the given link then the patch should be included. Or to find the patch, go to Hi's blog to download

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
now that i think about it,
isn't it the exact same story as that one reddit-story about some guy hurting his arm?

the only difference is that instead of being a horny teen living at home with his entire-family,
MC here is living on his own, and his mom is widowed

guess art really reflect reality
edit: someone already made the joke, fuck

Reactions: satou1507
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes