Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
If you are talking about me, then I've made a new with information about my new work that is currently going on.
The game's F95zone thread can be found under Development > Translation > Link
Hay man I played every game you translated so far and all I can say is great work truly.
I hope you can keep up doing awesome translations like this.
(By the way is there any chance you would translate Musumama 4 and 5 at some point?)

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hay man I played every game you translated so far and all I can say is great work truly.
I hope you can keep up doing awesome translations like this.
(By the way is there any chance you would translate Musumama 4 and 5 at some point?)
I do, but I don't feel like I am keeping up with my promises these days. So I'll just have to think about it when I'm done with my current project.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

greatboi

Jun 14, 2022
Thank you but what help are you speaking of? Technical or Something else?
means i can suggest some hot ones according to my research
and can u tell me how do u translate these VNs , i know about the textractor and agent type tools but is there any tools that u use thats more fast and efficient ?

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Very Mid m/s incest VN. I urge translator checking out this thread, please check this title out "RJ320184" Haha to Kodomobeya Oji-san no 1○ Nenkan no Nariyuki to, Sorekara, it is amazing

greatboi

Jun 14, 2022
Very Mid m/s incest VN. I urge translator checking out this thread, please check this title out "RJ320184" Haha to Kodomobeya Oji-san no 1○ Nenkan no Nariyuki to, Sorekara, it is amazing
agree i have read it using textractor its rock hardening

greatboi

Jun 14, 2022
Thank you but what help are you speaking of? Technical or Something else?
we highly request you to translate this ... this work is super hot
Haha to Kodomobeya Oji-san no 1○ Nenkan no Nariyuki to, Sorekara

KenTGC

Jun 17, 2023
Hey I want to join your discord but the link has expired. anyway thanks for the translation, Can't wait for musumama4 to be translated.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes