Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
What was it?
I excluded the folder where the game was to avoid other features on my antivirus (not sure if it was the protection against ransomware, threat defense, antivirus or protection against malware) to scan that folder and done...

Reactions: Balpheron

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Is there a way to play this on android, lik using kirikiroid or something like that?
I have seen some people run it on Android using something called Exagear; there's a server called AVN you may need to ask further questions there, here's the discord link -

jrdrake74

Mar 2, 2019
Already have the whole series but goddamn, Gonna play it again. Never thought this would get translated. Faith in humanity restored. The world needs as much Mama love as possible.
i have been trying to find 1 n 2 for a good while and no luck ..... help is needed to find them .......... somebody throw a line ??

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

dano1123

Apr 12, 2022
Does anyone have issues with text getting cut off in the middle of a sentence? Here are a couple of examples. Any way to fix this? Thanks for the translation as well, been wanting this series translated for years.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Does anyone have issues with text getting cut off in the middle of a sentence? Here are a couple of examples. Any way to fix this? Thanks for the translation as well, been wanting this series translated for years.

Switch to font "Cambria" under settings, if you don't have that font installed then download and install.

Reactions: Antera

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Depending on the antivirus you may or not have only one feature but some times it may have more like protection against ransomware or a threat defense option, what I did is disable my antivirus for 5 min and add and exception on all those feature and worked for me, inmediatly after that I run the game and turn back the AV on
As may see I had to go through all the things that could block the app to make it worked.
Thanks a bunch, actually turning everything off made it work. lol
Also, by the way, while we are on the topic of Bitdefender, it does have a dark mode. :p
Might lessen the strain on your eyes if you like dark mode too.

xhaphan666

Apr 25, 2019
game keeps crashing, allowed access through webroot to see if that did the trick. No luck though, anyone have any idea as to why?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes