Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I too had the debugger issue, presumably with BitDefender. I tried setting an exception for it, but that didn't work. So rather than play sillybugger games trying to get the fucking thing to work, I shrugged and deleted it. Got too many games to play already to waste time and effort on this one.

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Folks, I appeal to you all as I'm out of ideas - I can't get the game to open at all. I'm running it on a virtual machine (Parallels Desktop 17) on my M1 Mac. But literally nothing happens when I click on the application.

I've got DirectX and all that installed. Anyone have an idea of what the issue might be?

Appreciate all help (y)

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hello Orlissey and Toki_22, you guys can try joining here - - they know how to emulate visual novels through Android emulation, thank you.

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
Thank you very much for this masterpiece. I've enjoyed it a lot. I've heard there is also 1 and 2(remake of 1?) translated here and I'll play them as well but didn't know there is also 4, 5 and 6 (which I couldn't find them, probably not translated yet or are they not existing and I misinterpreted? I would like to know if the others are available because it would be amazing if so

Ragnarok20

Feb 10, 2018
I got dibs on MusuMama 1, MusuMama (2021), and MamaHame...
I saw you were working in a translation of MamaHame on some request page, just to be clear, MusuMama 1 is already on this site (If you were the one who made the translation, thanks). But which game are you referring to when saying MusuMama (2021)?. Also as I said I saw this MamaHame on request but haven't found the game in F95, is it not done? is it because there's no full translation yet?.
And if you happen to know, I saw people on this thread talking about even more games with the title MusuMama or something like that (I'm guessing from the same dev) do you know anything about those?

Veshurik

Aug 24, 2022
About the game series by ANIM Mother & Wife. There are ton of misunderstandings because of same names on romaji (only in Japanese word “mama” writes as katakana instead of hiragana, they call it new series).

So, first 6 parts of the game (from 2015 to 2020) are low-priced game - 2800yen.
Then, there are 3 parts of the game (2020 - current, new part every end of the year) for middle price game - 4500yen.

I think it’s main difference. There are more CG (28 instead of 20) for new series, and quality of art improved.

has been announced, so, I hope, our dear capu2 will take a translation for this masterpiece, also with (Aoi).

You also can give an attention to sub-title - for new game series, there is always mom’s name in title of the game. Like,
Itsumama 1 (2020) - Aoi
Itsumama 2 (2021) - Kanako
Itsumama 3 (2022) - Satomi

Hope it helps! But ANIM, of course, made really strange thing with messing up all there namings, geez.

Ishtaris

Apr 3, 2018
Those of this studio make tremendous games, frankly they only need to play lolis to be one of the top nukige producers. By the way, this 3 game is good but 4 is the one that is a bomb because of the personality and design of that mother.

Aug 30, 2019
Hey I see a few people got the same debugger problem and had it fixed, I've turned off bitdefender and even made and exception for it and nothings changed, anyone know what else could be causing the debugger message and how to fix it?

Biggl

Nov 20, 2020
Hey, i always get an cannot extract to disc error when i try to run then .exe file. Do someone now what to do ?

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
it`s like second their VN that starts with mc who broke his hand, and now mother gona "help" him.

i played "(mother and waifu) \ Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 6" before.
the only difference is mc has different hand broken ahahha

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes